The best way to deal with god loopers

The best thing to do against god loopers is..........

Nothing. Pay no attention to them at all. 9/10 god loopers are only there to distract the killer so their gen jockey teamates can have an easy game. A survivor chasing you around just to teabag and flashlight click is already putting pressure on the gens considering a survivor is doing nothing productive to the actual objective. Just pressure the patato teammates and you'll have a rank 20 level of difficulty game.

Comments

  • Pretty much. I also don't pay attention to survivors who chase me around wielding a flashlight (typically streamers). Why should I? I already know they're not working on generators and I know exactly where they are. It's like a 3v1.

  • Yes, thats the way.

  • Or just get good with Spirit/DeathSlinger/ Nurse/ Hag/ Freddy or Doc.

    Imo God loopers don't exist if you master a killer that can deny pallets, vaults or Killer action information like DeathSlinger or Spirit

  • Yea, some of them even get so aggravated that they DC because I don’t chase them. I then end up farming with the weakest two when it happens.

  • Yup that’s what I started doing. If I chase the survivor and it seemingly looks like they’re getting all the right vaults at the right time and there’s not much I can do, I just move onto gen patrolling and look for others.

  • Until it's a swf and they're all like that. Then you just lose.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    Yea, some of them even get so aggravated that they DC because I don’t chase them. I then end up farming with the weakest two when it happens.

    I haven't seen that yet, but it sounds truly hilarious.

  • shame sweaty SWF is a thing, i wish chill games was a thing

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1325812#Comment_1325812

    I haven't seen that yet, but it sounds truly hilarious.

    It happens regularly. Not every day, but more like once or twice a week. More likely on weekend nights when people want to show off to their noob friends how good they are in a SWF.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    Or just get good with Spirit/DeathSlinger/ Nurse/ Hag/ Freddy or Doc.

    Imo God loopers don't exist if you master a killer that can deny pallets, vaults or Killer action information like DeathSlinger or Spirit

    God loopers are only there to waste your time. By purely focusing them and trying to get them out the game you make their point entirely.

  • @Blueberry said:

    Until it's a swf and they're all like that. Then you just lose.

    This. There's no substitute for improvement and rising to the level of your competition.