Place your bets
Okay party people in two days we're going to get to see who the next killer is going to be. If you have any bets please play some down below because I'm interested in I'm pretty sure you're interested to see who's it going to be.
Will it be a Noni, Samurai, Ninja, crazy lady with the pair of scissors with The Thirst that could drown half the country?
Come on now don't be shy place your bets.
Also if you can guess the occupation of Survivor that's double points.
Edit
1:40 PM
Okay
@Peasant : he's offering up 1500 shards
@jiminie : offering up a purple flashlight.
@Lead_Cenobite : even though he's locked up he's betting that we're going to get a mid-to-high a tier killer.
Will it be a Noni, Samurai, Ninja, crazy lady with the pair of scissors with The Thirst that could drown half the country?
Come on now don't be shy place your bets.
Also if you can guess the occupation of Survivor that's double points.
Edit
1:40 PM
Okay
@Peasant : he's offering up 1500 shards
@jiminie : offering up a purple flashlight.
@Lead_Cenobite : even though he's locked up he's betting that we're going to get a mid-to-high a tier killer.
Comments
The survivor will be a factory worker.
Survivor = ninja assassin
######### it. I'm going with a kijo for the killer.

As for a survivor, probably an exorcist or priest.
Dragon ball killer
It will probably be a lady killer and man survivor, map will be haddonfield 2.0 with japonese houses, killer power will giver he mobility and will own weird addons
Going with an Oni. Maybe he was a priest/monk in life as well.
I'd put 1500 Iridescent Shards on the killer being the "Japanese scar-faced woman". Then I'd put 500 Iridescent Shards on the survivor being the Samurai. However, if the leak is true then we'll likely get a female survivor with our female killer.
@Dabrownman1812 Multiple YouTubers have made videos discussing the leak of the new teachable perks for the killer. HybridPanda's video can be seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw86nNE1vp8&t=407s
I'd place 1500 Shards on the Killer being Kuchisake-onna, and the rest on the survvior being a Modern Japanese girl being haunted by her
Oh people are starting to now offer up shards this is getting good.
I bet my Purple Flashlight on Kuchisake
if we get a japanese girl survivor i might stop maining feng tbh
@Peasant : he's offering up 1500 shards
@jiminie : offering up a purple flashlight.
@Lead_Cenobite : even though he's locked up he's betting that we're going to get a mid-to-high a tier killer.
I'm on the Kuchisake Team, let's roll guys 8-)
"say Hello to my little friend"
I am still convinced this will be a licensed killer, the might villian from the Last Dragon............Sho'nuff
@Dabrownman1812 I'll 300 Auric Cells to the pot and say that on top of my earlier statement . . . :> @Peasant said:
. . . that the killer's speciality will be survivor locating/tracking.