Finally got rank 1 survivor achievement :D
I am usually a killer main so I am not that good as survivor, but I wanted get this achievement so I spent about 2 or 3 months trying to earn it.
The build I used to reach this was:
Borrowed time-Safe unhooks so it would be easier to get benevolent points.
Resilience- do gens and other stuff faster
Sprint Burst- Better than dead hard
Unbreakable- helps when you are the last survivor and you are on the ground
Edit: Now with that achievement I have a total of 111 achievements :D
Edit 2: Basically only playing SOLO, I think I just played 6 times with my friends
Comments
Congrats 💜
What? A killer main saying that it actually requires some investment to get to surv red ranks??!! gasp
joke of course, congrats! Nice solid Perk build for it. But it’s kinda sad that BT is such a required Perk
Nice! Congrats
It's never been easier.
II play in a 4 man SWF. Myself and another player always got rank 1. Player 3 hit rank 5 once and Player 4 hit rank 8 as their highest. This is after hundreds of hours of playtime btw.
In the past couple of months they have both set personal bests. The Rank 5 hit Rank 1 while the Rank 8 made it to Rank 5.
I play in a 2-man SWF and I agree. I'm above average at best and am about to hit rank 5.
And? Still needed some kind of investment. And SWF work, which makes it way easier.
and I never said it was hard to begin with. And never said which kind of investment it takes. I just wanted to make a joke and say congratulations.
I got rank one at the most part, playing SOLO
I'm playing solo myself now on PC. Seems like it will be harder. I might have to start playing more careful. Can't guarantee people will help you out in solo.
To be honest, in 7-1 ranks they arent too bad, but they arent prepared to play against a certain killer or add-ons
Congratulations! It's more impressive you got it solo because Solo Teammates are quite literally the devil sometimes.
Major props for basically getting there solo. Congrats!