Pick ONE alt Legendary Skin character for each of the licensed survivors

Pick only ONE for each of the existing licensed survivors. It doesn't matter if it's male or female, as long as it's a character from the franchise. Remember, only one per 'slot'.

Laurie Stode - Halloween

Dr Sam Loomis

Quentin Smith - A Nightmare On Elm Street

Nancy Holbrook

Detective David Tapp - Saw

Adam Stanheight

Nancy Wheeler - Stranger Things

Joyce Byers

Steve Harrington - Stranger Things

Jim Hopper

Cheryl Mason - Silent Hill

James Sutherland

Comments

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    Pick only ONE for each of the existing licensed survivors. It doesn't matter if it's male or female, as long as it's a character from the franchise. Remember, only one per 'slot'.

    Laurie Stode - Halloween

    Dr Sam Loomis

    Quentin Smith - A Nightmare On Elm Street

    Nancy Holbrook

    Detective David Tapp - Saw

    Adam Stanheight

    Nancy Wheeler - Stranger Things

    Joyce Byers

    Steve Harrington - Stranger Things

    Jim Hopper

    Cheryl Mason - Silent Hill

    James Sutherland

    Just give us Hopper yes please!!! As far as the rest I’m not too invested in the other franchises

  • Laurie Strode:

    Jamie Loyd

    Quentin Smith:

    Glen Lantz

    Detective Tapp:

    Steven Sing

    Ash Williams:

    Ruby Knowby

    Cheryl Mason:

    Harry Mason

    Steve Harrington:

    Jonathon Byers

    Nancy Wheeler:

    Barbara Holland

  • @LegionOfDumb said:

    Laurie Strode:

    Jamie Loyd

    Quentin Smith:

    Glen Lantz

    Detective Tapp:

    Steven Sing

    Ash Williams:

    Ruby Knowby

    Cheryl Mason:

    Harry Mason

    Steve Harrington:

    Jonathon Byers

    Nancy Wheeler:

    Barbara Holland

    I don't think they could do Jamie Lloyd since she was a child, and they would never have kids in the game.

  • I agree with everything everyone else has said, but what about LFD1/2? choosing one from that series would be really difficult since their are so many great characters, I personally would choose Coach to get a LFD2 rep. But that's just me, curious what other people would think, I know Nick is another fan favorite that would work too.

  • Demogorgon:

    Alien

  • As much as I love Joyce from Stranger Things, I'd rather have Robin replace Nancy.

    As for a Steve replacement, I don't know. All other male characters are just kind of 'whatever' to me. Not much to choose from either, since most of the male cast is made of children/teenagers.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1323179#Comment_1323179

    I don't think they could do Jamie Lloyd since she was a child, and they would never have kids in the game.

    Wasn't Jamie Loyd a teenager at some point in the series? Also... Laurie isn't an adult, at least not this one. Neither is Quentin, Steve, or Nancy. Just food for thought.

  • @MiniPixels said:

    I agree with everything everyone else has said, but what about LFD1/2? choosing one from that series would be really difficult since their are so many great characters, I personally would choose Coach to get a LFD2 rep. But that's just me, curious what other people would think, I know Nick is another fan favorite that would work too.

    Yeah I forgot Left For Dead and Ash vs Evil Dead. Silly me. I was thinking only about chapters.

  • @Theetis said:

    As much as I love Joyce from Stranger Things, I'd rather have Robin replace Nancy.

    As for a Steve replacement, I don't know. All other male characters are just kind of 'whatever' to me. Not much to choose from either, since most of the male cast is made of children/teenagers.

    That's what my friend wants too lol (Robin)

  • Maybe an Amanda skin for Detective Tapp

  • @LegionOfDumb said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1323190#Comment_1323190

    Wasn't Jamie Loyd a teenager at some point in the series? Also... Laurie isn't an adult, at least not this one. Neither is Quentin, Steve, or Nancy. Just food for thought.

    They have no problem with teenage characters, which is what Laurie, Quentin, Steve etc are.

    Jamie Lloyd had like 10 minutes in Halloween 6 as a teen. But that's not the version of the character people associate with her. She wasn't even played by Danielle Harris.

  • i have no real wants for surv skins but please give me a Xenomorph skin for Demodoggo if the devs won't make him his own character

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    Pick only ONE for each of the existing licensed survivors. It doesn't matter if it's male or female, as long as it's a character from the franchise. Remember, only one per 'slot'.

    Laurie Stode - Halloween

    Dr Sam Loomis

    Quentin Smith - A Nightmare On Elm Street

    Nancy Holbrook

    Detective David Tapp - Saw

    Adam Stanheight

    Nancy Wheeler - Stranger Things

    Joyce Byers

    Steve Harrington - Stranger Things

    Jim Hopper

    Cheryl Mason - Silent Hill

    James Sutherland

    I agree with this list entirely, couldn't have picked a better one myself.

  • I have everything I want.No need for alt’s for me ha ha.. ha

  • Laurie Stode - Halloween

    For Laurie i would pick Sam Loomis as well. Let's be honest, he's a hero of the Halloween franchise and playing as him? Damn, that would be sooooooo epic!

    Quentin Smith - A Nightmare On Elm Street

    I Don't really know much about NOES' 2010 remake but considering what i read on the wikipedia of the movie it's a main protagonist so...Yeah! Absolutely!

    Detective David Tapp - Saw

    Same, Adam would be i think the best pick. I Can't see anyone else being an alternative skin for Tapp rather than Adam.

    Nancy Wheeler - Stranger Things

    As much as i love Stranger Things and Joyce's character, i think Barbara Holland would be a better choice considering she's more...'Connected' to Nancy and i think more fitting considering what has happened in the show.

    Steve Harrington - Stranger Things

    I Would choose Robin Buckley here considering she's more connected to Steve than Hopper.

    Cheryl Mason - Silent Hill

    Absolutely James. No questions there.


    Of course all of it is my opinion. I Do hope that the legendary skins will eventually come out to every or most of the licenses in game.

  • Steve Harrington- Stranger Things

    Alexei Smirnoff 

    image.png


  • @I_am_Negan said:

    Steve Harrington- Stranger Things

    Alexei Smirnoff 

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/QSJCR1R9M2Q5/image.png

    I wouldn't be dead against that, it we could get maybe 3 male, 3 female for Steve and Nancy.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1325394#Comment_1325394

    I wouldn't be dead against that, it we could get maybe 3 male, 3 female for Steve and Nancy.

    Hell Yeah that would be awesome

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    Pick only ONE for each of the existing licensed survivors. It doesn't matter if it's male or female, as long as it's a character from the franchise. Remember, only one per 'slot'.

    Laurie Stode - Halloween

    Dr Sam Loomis

    Quentin Smith - A Nightmare On Elm Street

    Nancy Holbrook

    Detective David Tapp - Saw

    Adam Stanheight

    Nancy Wheeler - Stranger Things

    Joyce Byers

    Steve Harrington - Stranger Things

    Jim Hopper

    Cheryl Mason - Silent Hill

    James Sutherland

    Hag - Shirtless Myers

    Doctor - Shirtless Myers

    Trapper - Shirtless Myers

    Hillbilly - Shirtless Myers

    Leatherface - Shirtless Myers

    Nurse - Shirtless Myers

    Huntress - Shirtless Myers

    Legion - Shirtless Myers

    Spirit - Shirtless Myers

    Oni - Shirtless Myers

    Demogorgon - Shirtless Myers

    Wraith - Shirtless Myers

    Pig - Shirtless Amanda- oops, I m-mean Shirtless Myers

    Deathslinger - Shirtless Myers

    Freddy - Shirtless Myers

    Ghostface - Shirtless Myers

    Myers - Shirtless Myers

    Plague - Shirtless Myers

    Pyramid Head - Shirtless Myers

    .....feel like I forgot one....Oh well he couldn't have been important <3

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/157953/pick-one-alt-legendary-skin-character-for-each-of-the-licensed-survivors

    Hag - Shirtless Myers

    Doctor - Shirtless Myers

    Trapper - Shirtless Myers

    Hillbilly - Shirtless Myers

    Leatherface - Shirtless Myers

    Nurse - Shirtless Myers

    Huntress - Shirtless Myers

    Legion - Shirtless Myers

    Spirit - Shirtless Myers

    Oni - Shirtless Myers

    Demogorgon - Shirtless Myers

    Wraith - Shirtless Myers

    Pig - Shirtless Amanda- oops, I m-mean Shirtless Myers

    Deathslinger - Shirtless Myers

    Freddy - Shirtless Myers

    Ghostface - Shirtless Myers

    Myers - Shirtless Myers

    Plague - Shirtless Myers

    Pyramid Head - Shirtless Myers

    .....feel like I forgot one....Oh well he couldn't have been important <3

    🤯

  • You pretty much nailed all the characters I'd choose too. Only ones I might change, are Jonathan instead of Hopper, and Eileen instead of James. Still like your choices best, though.

    Also other characters:

    Ash: Young Ash (End of Evil Dead 1)

    Bill: Coach from L4D2

    Myers: Bed Sheet Ghost Myers

    Leatherface: Pretty Woman Leatherface

    Freddy: Robert Englund Freddy

    Pyramid Head: SH2 exact replica Pyramid Head. That's just me being selfish though, I know more people would want his movie design.

  • @tixerp said:

    You pretty much nailed all the characters I'd choose too. Only ones I might change, are Jonathan instead of Hopper, and Eileen instead of James. Still like your choices best, though.

    Also other characters:

    Ash: Young Ash (End of Evil Dead 1)

    Bill: Coach from L4D2

    Myers: Bed Sheet Ghost Myers

    Leatherface: Pretty Woman Leatherface

    Freddy: Robert Englund Freddy

    Pyramid Head: SH2 exact replica Pyramid Head. That's just me being selfish though, I know more people would want his movie design.

    Bed sheet Myers would be a must buy 😁

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    Pick only ONE for each of the existing licensed survivors. It doesn't matter if it's male or female, as long as it's a character from the franchise. Remember, only one per 'slot'.

    Laurie Stode - Halloween

    Dr Sam Loomis

    Quentin Smith - A Nightmare On Elm Street

    Nancy Holbrook

    Detective David Tapp - Saw

    Adam Stanheight

    Nancy Wheeler - Stranger Things

    Joyce Byers

    Steve Harrington - Stranger Things

    Jim Hopper

    Cheryl Mason - Silent Hill

    James Sutherland

    Laurie Stode - Halloween

    • Molly Cartwell / Halloween H20

    Quentin Smith - A Nightmare On Elm Street

    • Lori Campbell / Freddy vs Jason

    Nancy Wheeler - Stranger Things

    • more Nancy Skins

    Steve Harrington - Stranger Things

    • Billy

    Cheryl Mason - Silent Hill

    • Cynthia Velásquez / Silent Hill 4 (i want that skin so much)


  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    Pick only ONE for each of the existing licensed survivors. It doesn't matter if it's male or female, as long as it's a character from the franchise. Remember, only one per 'slot'.

    Laurie Stode - Halloween

    Dr Sam Loomis

    Quentin Smith - A Nightmare On Elm Street

    Nancy Holbrook

    Detective David Tapp - Saw

    Adam Stanheight

    Nancy Wheeler - Stranger Things

    Joyce Byers

    Steve Harrington - Stranger Things

    Jim Hopper

    Cheryl Mason - Silent Hill

    James Sutherland

    I'd buy, and main the living ######### out of Hopper. Such a badass guy.

  • There is money to be made with Legendary Skins.

    With many of the franchises under license still releasing new media, there are potential opportunities to promote uncoming releases ie Spiral (Saw), Halloween Kills, Stranger Things 4 etc