Alright, dbd very cool.
4k, no camping, consistent hooking, no exit gates, constantly kicking generators and I got brutal killer. ._.
4k, no camping, consistent hooking, no exit gates, constantly kicking generators and I got brutal killer. ._.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Constantly abandoning chases, I take it?
Check your emblem scores at the end of the match, they are pretty detailed.
It may be that your chases were too long or that you let survivors heal too many times.
It can be the problem if you down survivor without chase. Beartraps or distant hatchets for example.
But most common problem - you hook them once or twice each. Their suicide on first can prevent you from pipping and it's frustraiting sometimes. You there to entertain survivors and you have to hook them 9-12 times per game if you want to rank up.
Yeah, I switched chases a lot.
That actually makes sense, since I was playing trapper and I caught a lot of people in beartraps.
Also, 1 of them did suicide. Thanks for telling me though. I didn't know that bear traps can prevent pipping sometimes.
Yeah trapper, plague, Billy, and Huntress can have a difficult time pipping. If you really want to to pip (not sure why you would, red ranks face you lower down anyway) then Legion is your guy.
I guess it may help little bit if you hit trapped survivor instead of picking him up straight from the trap. Don't know for sure. But there is defenetly Master Trapper Mains at red ranks. And they somehow manage to get it.