When is shirtless Jeff?
This is a VERY important question.
This is a VERY important question.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Never
I bet he is hairy.
-Hilarious Reddit humour alert-
I hope so.
Fr I hope/wish it happens. I'm maining Jeff if it does.
As soon as we have Bikini Meg.
I wouldn't equip skins of such nature. It makes you a more viable tunnel target .
shirtless steve tho 💦💦💦
Only after Shirtless Meyers, Trapper and Clown.
Why not together with them though?
I'd love to show off my beer belly to Julie :)
As long as it's not before, sure. I also want a speedo Dwight and a Swim Shorts Steve.
I need this, my ideal man 🥺🥺🥺
Beach bod clown ftw
when we get shirtless meg or arent you up for equality?
haha upvote, you my good sir have won the interwebz
Here you go