Petition for "The Clown" honk noise when he gets stunned
When "The Clown" is stunned by a perk or a pallet, his nose should make a honk sound, in the true spirit of a clown -- +1 or upvote if you agree.
When "The Clown" is stunned by a perk or a pallet, his nose should make a honk sound, in the true spirit of a clown -- +1 or upvote if you agree.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If he also gets a flower that spits water, after hooking someone.
+1
No I would actually love that > @Runiver said:
This needs to happen.
+1
upvoted your comment. but just for the record.
+1
+1
This HAS to happen. I stunned the Clown earlier today and was massively disappointed with his little grunt.
If the Wraith can sound like an elephant when he gets stunned, and the Doctor can have a hilarious whimper, and the Pig can do a little girly squeal, then surely the clown can honk!
This'll be amazing, it'll be worth getting stunned for.
+1
I agree, and terror radious circus sound would be nice too!
BUMP
Come on, folks, get on board!
I demand a honk noise for the Clown. I refuse to play him without it.
It's now October and I'm still waiting for this.
Please tell me you're working on it, devs.
+1
+1
+100
+1 +1 I love both of those ideas.
Can't Vote Up and LOL at the same time.
But yes to the honk.