You have to be pretty close, they have to be jumping in, and you have to only tap M1 not lunge. The window for the grab is pretty small. It takes luck and practice.
In the video, the timing was correct, but you were a step or two too far away.
yeah you're to far away, can't catch them with the tip of your spiky dildo, as for direction, I don't camp hatches so it's hard to say, I'm closer to the entrance for the animation because all my grabs have been in chase.
The fact that hatch interrupts get a shout-out during load screens as something that particularly amuses the entity is kind of hilarious because it's like saying "winning the lottery particularly pleases the entity." I would love to see stats on what % of games a hatch interrupt has ever been successfully performed. Spoiler: it's a fraction of 1%.
The fact that hatch interrupts get a shout-out during load screens as something that particularly amuses the entity is kind of hilarious because it's like saying "winning the lottery particularly pleases the entity." I would love to see stats on what % of games a hatch interrupt has ever been successfully performed. Spoiler: it's a fraction of 1%.
You have to be behind them or really close, if you try it well in front of them it will be a hit
I got a hatch grab yesterday from the front, you just have to time it right and be basically touching them. It's just like a hook grab in terms of distance but they have to be mid-animation when you tap m1.
Lol I see hatch grabs all the time. 1% of 1%? It would be cool if people could stop exaggerating ("every survivor and their mother runs DS" "I get camped every game"). Then we could have some actual conversations instead of living in this fantasy universe where nothing ever goes anyone's way.
Yeah you have to be closer to them like right next to them.. idk why but it has seemed like the grab animations have been messed up... like the animation starts and then stops for whatever reason
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's just one of many tries. Standing on top of it to left/right yields the same results. Its a hit or nothing.
In the video, the timing was correct, but you were a step or two too far away.
yeah you're to far away, can't catch them with the tip of your spiky dildo, as for direction, I don't camp hatches so it's hard to say, I'm closer to the entrance for the animation because all my grabs have been in chase.
The fact that hatch interrupts get a shout-out during load screens as something that particularly amuses the entity is kind of hilarious because it's like saying "winning the lottery particularly pleases the entity." I would love to see stats on what % of games a hatch interrupt has ever been successfully performed. Spoiler: it's a fraction of 1%.
You were definitely not close enough in that instance. To grab, you have to be practically touching them.
Objects may be closer than they appear.
Try hatch grabbing on PS 4 with all the framerate drops and lag. Works like .3% of the time.
You need to be closer, when you can smell the sweat, you know that your are in the proper distance