Slight Freddy Buff?
I feel like overall, Freddy is a decent killer. Obviously the worst when compared to every other killer, but I feel like his inability to secure kills is offset by his fun gameplay/mechanics.
Personally, I don't feel like he needs a super huge buff, just a little tweak here or there.
I would recommend either:
reducing his terror radius/song radius - to make it easier to sneak up on survivors
or
reducing the number of ways to break out of the dream world. Like- just remove the ability to pop out of the dream world by failing a generator skill-check.
Something small, one little change, and I feel he could easily be mid tier/ upper tier.
Then again- maybe I am blinded by my absolute love for him
.
Comments
Simple.
Change his terror radius back to where it was. I believe it was increased in the past. Make it the 24 meters or whatever it was before.
Change the transition from 7 seconds to 6... and make his purple and pink addons have NO DRAWBACKS.
If they did this he'd be high mid tier for sure. Possibly 3rd or 4th.
Remove the ability to wake up with self care would be a help. His vision needs to be better than survivors in the dream world too.