Remove the “sectret” part from secret offerings.

Like really...if the killer has one it’s a mori 100%.

Make it so survivors can see what mori it is so that matches won’t get cancelled for som1 DC-ing in the loading screen to a YELLOW mori. Even the green one is okay but ebony...thanks no. If I see a mori I have to expect it to be one and task manager out of the game instantly.

Comments

  • How will this change anything? By your own admission, you rage quit because you don't want the challenge.

    If anything, more offerings should be made secret.

  • @Orion said:

    How will this change anything? By your own admission, you rage quit because you don't want the challenge.

    If anything, more offerings should be made secret.

    Challenge? You mean dumb games? It’s the same as you dodging keys.

  • @Gomolazoli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1319161#Comment_1319161

    Challenge? You mean dumb games? It’s the same as you dodging keys.

    Survivor main here. I like Moris.

  • Honestly secret offerings should just not show up in the offering screen so they are actually a secret.

  • Killer main here. I hate them like ass. They littearly serve no reason but to make everyone de-pip, black pip at best.

  • @Gomolazoli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1319166#Comment_1319166

    Killer main here. I hate them like ass. They littearly serve no reason but to make everyone de-pip, black pip at best.

    They have awesome animations and make the game more tense. Maybe if you'd stop caring so much about rank, you'd have more fun with the game. I'm at high ranks without even trying.

  • Or just hide all offerings?

  • I dont see how this would change anything. If people are gonna DC when they THINK its a mori, whats the difference? If anything, MORE offerings should be secret offerings so its not this "100% certainty thats a mori" thought pattern...or just dont show secret offerings so theyre secret.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1319173#Comment_1319173

    They have awesome animations and make the game more tense. Maybe if you'd stop caring so much about rank, you'd have more fun with the game. I'm at high ranks without even trying.

    Awesome animations=most censored kills in gaming history that are all the same (/killer).

    I don’t play for the ranks either but to actually play the game in the way it is meant to be played. Getting tunneled off hook to mori, or losing a trammate by it at 4 gens is not how my DbD works because I dodge these kinds of dogshits.

  • Alternatively, why not just make all Offerings secret to the other side? The Killer's Offering is always secret to the Survivors and the Survivors' Offering(s) are always secret to the Killer.

  • I agree.

    Had a game some time ago against a Clown with a secret offering. We all avoided him like the plague, and he ended up getting a single hook all game. I doubt any of us had much fun. We ended up escaping, and I learned -- it was just a shroud of separation. Had another game against another killer with a Mori. I had DS, so I hopped in a locker to make him eat it and hope to get away. I hate playing like that, but when a Mori is out there, there's not much you can do. Turns out it was just a cyprus.

    Killers know when survivors have keys. I think it'd only be fair for survivors to have warning of a Mori. I say that as a Red Rank on both sides.

  • They should completely hide secrete offerings from showing up or even better make them random fakes.


    And yknow make more offerings

  • @Zeidoktor said:

    Alternatively, why not just make all Offerings secret to the other side? The Killer's Offering is always secret to the Survivors and the Survivors' Offering(s) are always secret to the Killer.

    This! That way no one knows if anyone had mori, picked a specific map or is just going for bonus BP

  • This content has been removed.
  • hide all offerings, hide all items. Now, nobody can run away.