i´ll dodge every dwight for the next 37 days - AMA
hiding like 10 meters away from the killer for a minute? great every dwight will run behind the killer rn and destroy the games.
nope no more dwights in my lobby until the rifts ends. sorry my fellow dwight mains i still luv you all <3
Comments
What is the best ice cream?
Cookie dough.
hey its my ask me anything thread :(
cookie dough is the best ice cream
Well I'm glad we have reached a consensus!
What is the best comic book superhero?
Amazing :) I've stolen your thunder to tell the facts. <3
Why dont you just use iron maiden that will uncover the pizza dwight.
Bro just 1 hook mori them.
E Z
Don't listen to this guy, he hates fashionable nerdy girls who don't wear bright colors.
good to see some icecream diversity. vanilla sucks btw.
When I was a kid spider man. teen Batman. Now spawn.
Hey, HEY, WHOA. This is not your AMA.
Also, your taste in comics aged like that dude who drank from the wrong grail at the end of Last Crusade.
I will fight you. Vanilla is great.
how are you going to dodge last second dwight switchers?