I don't understand some survivors' logic

I was playing solo queue, using Kindred + BT + We'll make it.

The killer: Hag. She camped everybody that she hooked but I saved all of them and than looped her until I lose her (she wasn't the best).

One gen left, Bill was on the hook (second stage), I was injured, other two survivors were healthy and doing separate gens. I begged both of them for being healed. Nobody healed me, they were too busy rushing gens. They let Bill die.

Once gates are powered, I opened one of them and left. Both survivors end up dying (one got hooked and the other died trying to save). Both of them complained that I left them. Oh the irony...

Comments

  • I'm having the same thoughts but on killer side. I seem to get constant Red ranks that are literally dive bombing hooks, only to be downed, then to have another repeat the process. Even when they're all safe, they proceed to Self-Care 5 feet away from a hook. I mean, Red ranks playing like complete potatoes. I mean, I was playing Deathslinger, but he's not THAT scary to cause survivor brains to melt in fear, right?

  • Yeah whats the logic..in only using three perks? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜€

  • Smart choice to leave instead of feeding the killer a potential 4k. I see nothing wrong here.

  • @Xzan said:

    Smart choice to leave instead of feeding the killer a potential 4k. I see nothing wrong here.

    That's not the point. This 3k could be a 0k if they had healed me and let me save the Bill.

  • Probably a 2-man SWF, and your example is why Survivors hate SWF.

  • @aregularplayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1318705#Comment_1318705

    That's not the point. This 3k could be a 0k if they had healed me and let me save the Bill.

    Maybe. Sounds like they died regardless of the Bill situation or not.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    I'm having the same thoughts but on killer side. I seem to get constant Red ranks that are literally dive bombing hooks, only to be downed, then to have another repeat the process. Even when they're all safe, they proceed to Self-Care 5 feet away from a hook. I mean, Red ranks playing like complete potatoes. I mean, I was playing Deathslinger, but he's not THAT scary to cause survivor brains to melt in fear, right?

    This may happen because of the benevolent/save survivor challenges. People have been ruining everybody's game to complete challenges fast instead of playing the game

  • @aregularplayer said:

    I was playing solo queue, using Kindred + BT + We'll make it.

    The killer: Hag. She camped everybody that she hooked but I saved all of them and than looped her until I lose her (she wasn't the best).

    One gen left, Bill was on the hook (second stage), I was injured, other two survivors were healthy and doing separate gens. I begged both of them for being healed. Nobody healed me, they were too busy rushing gens. They let Bill die.

    Once gates are powered, I opened one of them and left. Both survivors end up dying (one got hooked and the other died trying to save). Both of them complained that I left them. Oh the irony...

    Oof

    This is why I cannot wait for the rank system to be fixed and matchmaking to be fixed. I am tired of soloing with absolute potatoes.

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1318809#Comment_1318809

    Maybe. Sounds like they died regardless of the Bill situation or not.

    I don't think so. If they have healed me I would go for Bill and the killer would be busy tunelling Bill or trying to kill me instead of killing them. This could be easily a 1k game at best for the killer. Their potatoness made it an easy camping 3k.

  • In solo queue you're getting paired with whomever and most players are not that experienced and don't make good decisions. There's nothing else to understand, really.

  • Well, that's why i don't play solo. All the time i'm playing duo with my gf so i know i have someone to rely on the whole time.

    I suggest you to find a buddy or someone to queue up with, solo is a pain in the arse.

  • The best way to deal with these type of "solo queue" survivors is to ignore and move on tbh.

    One thing I've learned in the past (close to 4,000 hours now) is that no matter how logical what you say may sound, to them it is not enough and they want to be right. They don't care about logistics or what you may have done that carried the match. I'm glad you got out because I think from the sounds of it you did the best you could with what you had to work with.

  • @BeHasU said:

    Well, that's why i don't play solo. All the time i'm playing duo with my gf so i know i have someone to rely on the whole time.

    I suggest you to find a buddy or someone to queue up with, solo is a pain in the arse.

    When crossplatform arrives I'll be playing with my wife (ps4) but for now I'm fine playing solo queue. Most swf that invited me to play ended up being a bunch of toxic 15 years old that i rather not deal with...

  • I was in Solo Queue yesterday. All Red Rank Survivors. On my second hook, with kindred. Killer was chasing someone on the other side of the map. One survivor was... I don't know what they were doing. Just walking around it looked like. Not even attempting to come my direction. The other is in the basement getting a chest. And of course I end up dying on my second hook because my teammates refuse to come for me, even when I've got the last gen to 75% completion. I struggled to the very end too. But nope. They couldn't take time to come and get me.