Tome 3 Level 3
Is this the optimal path for saving BPs? What you guys think? Anybody found a better path?
(yes I'm late)
Is this the optimal path for saving BPs? What you guys think? Anybody found a better path?
(yes I'm late)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I try to do them all both survivor and killer
I mean doing all challenges without claiming all of them to save the BPs for next chapter.
Yes, level 3 was a little harder to maximise banking bps since you actually have to progress past a few to reach a couple of the main ones, but your path seems to be the most optimal.
The master challenge on the left with the red line.
You don't need to redeem that one
Edit: nevermind, I'm blind :p
Don't worry, as you can see by the black circle I've made the same mistake LOL
Here’s my one, if you leave the one in the red circle as well it’ll leave you a tidy 600k points for the next chapter
I always create a discussion like this within half an hour of the challenges being released.
This is what I found to be the most optimal.
Oh it's you! Thank you for the past solutions I usually come to compare mine, but this time I came late and couldn't find the post. I'm glad I got a good path :3
Hey if you ever need to find it then click on my name and it will lead you to the discussion. I was late last week because I forgot about it lol
You did well definitely mate. I'm happy I'm not the only person who thinks like this lol
I didn't use to do that because I had never thought about it, I started doing after seeing somebody else's post. Probably yours, thanks for the inspiration XD
I usually try to do them all so I can get as much bloodpoints as possible lol
No thank you lol people like you liking it is probably why I still do it.