A T-Bagger gets mad when he got camped for it

This is double standard at it's finest. The dude t-bagged at every situation he could and then I camped him just to annoy him. It worked! He got very salty and called me names and such.

I was laughing the whole time because of it πŸ˜‚

Comments

  • Okay? Sorry I'm trying to figure out who asked?

    People get mad when they get tbagged for camping and tunneling. It's not a survivor exclusive thing, getting mad because people are toxic to your toxicity.

  • Teabagging is a few seconds wasted time that only impacts the killer if they let it impact them.


    Camping is a killer giving up their chance of winning to ruin a survivors game.


    They aren't exactly similar.

  • Should of added "every minute" to the subject title.

    They don't like it up them! 😊

  • I do the exact same thing just to spite them it's amazing to get a reaction lmao πŸ˜‚

  • cool story indeed. And such a unique one that we haven’t heard at all before. Go on with it, you clearly make the community better this way πŸ‘

  • @Mooks said:

    cool story indeed. And such a unique one that we haven’t heard at all before. Go on with it, you clearly make the community better this way πŸ‘

    Will do, just for you 😘

  • @bendermac said:

    This is double standard at it's finest. The dude t-bagged at every situation he could and then I camped him just to annoy him. It worked! He got very salty and called me names and such.

    I was laughing the whole time because of it πŸ˜‚

    indeed, It is very fun to facecamp but regardless if they tbag or not

  • CAmping is fairplay whether or not teabagging happened. Its not a punishment...

  • @bendermac said:

    This is double standard at it's finest. The dude t-bagged at every situation he could and then I camped him just to annoy him. It worked! He got very salty and called me names and such.

    I was laughing the whole time because of it πŸ˜‚

    Ok so I get sometimes it’s used to be toxic but teabagging is literally one of the only three emotes survivors have to get the killer to follow them same with flashlight clicking so why punish them for wanting an interaction why not atleast do it to the blendette hiding waiting for hatch or the gen rushers maybe (not saying you should in general) but why the one guy who actually wanted to do loops

  • Bully by daylight

  • Its not like I've seen similar post before :).