Pay to win
Leatherface. Activate chainsaw. Move your aim in circles. Team kill.
#########.
I cant believe ppl actually request to buff this character.
Leatherface. Activate chainsaw. Move your aim in circles. Team kill.
#########.
I cant believe ppl actually request to buff this character.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is this bait?
But calling Leatherface Pay2Win?
Whats next? Freddy Pay2Win?
I agree. But i was exaggerating to make a point. Geez.
True but there's a few posters that start with Bar***, Eff****, and a few others etc that you just have to facepalm when you see the title or actual thread.
Pay to win seems to be the new go to when the killer can't be accused of camping or tunneling, seeing and hearing this a lot more these days. Was accused of paying to win for using the clown the other day.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS THREAD IS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. EVERYONE POSTING HERE SHOULD FEEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EVEN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Pay to win, I thought that was a EA thing.
Lmao wow, I mean just wow. I feel like I have seen it all now. Thanks for sharing this.
I don't usually complain about other people's grammar because they might be non-native english speakers, but the "we was" deserves a report xD
I was like ######### is he talking about...
He is one of the weaker killers btw.
In fact, the only viable killers are free to play
nurse is free and still the best killer in this game, just saying.
I have already heard it stated several times about the all brown clothes you can get for Claudette.
LOL, if Leatherface is BE's version of "Pay To Win", they're doing it wrong.
Two of the strongest killers in the game were free DLC's
They actually are, the dark green cosmetics is more pay2win than paying for one of the trash killers
(more like pay to lose)
But green cosmetic can be bought with shrines of a few hours playtime, so np
You can blame BHVR for a lot, but not for pay to win
Low ranks Freddy curb stomps everyone, real talk.
You know what the best idea would be? To have it seperate Casual VS. Ranked, and the ultimate rework of weak Killers get their appropriate buffs but those buffs only apply when playing ranked.
Anyways, Leatherface is low tier in high rank. Of course, the high tier killes = low tier in low ranks, meanwhile low tier killers = high tier killers in low rank. it's so weird...
'We was just a noob killer'
HMMMMMMM
This game is 17+ right?
So why are there kids?
HMMMMMMM
"Wah! I can't get free saves!"
Stop thinking you're entitled to a save and get good. If you group up or go for a save when Leatherface is nearby and he downs you all, then it's your fault.
Leatherface is one of the worst Killers mate. He's not pay to win, he's pay to lose.
Yet runs Insidousand camps basement and gets 4k, it's almost as if he really did pay to win. But in this case the ones paying him are the noobs that keep paying him with free kills 1 after the other.
Pretty much.
If people are actually falling for insidious camping thats their fault for being idiots, its not the Killer being strong. Go do gens and escape for free while he sits on his behind doing nothing useful.
Yeah I've been on Coldwind with the killer shack and the person gets basemented and you know it's a camper. Then you see the other 2 people go in there 1 after another and get nailed. In the meantime you're trying to do gens and post game they all rage at you for them taking the very obvious bait.
LF is pretty weak, just as you in the game..
HAHAHAHAHA LEATHERFACE OP?!?!!?? Hahahahahaha