Mori Rework
Yeah, you read that correctly fellow survivors and killers... I want a mori buff! Now before you survivor mains get out your pitch forks and torches... Please let me explain!
NEW MORI MECHANIC:
-The killer can now mori a survivor without the help of any offerings or perks when the survivor is on their final hook.
You'll get a "Grab" opinion when you tap the attack interaction key. Remember, you can still lunge by holding the attack interaction key. When you hit the "Grab" key, the killer will grab the survivor by their throat.
-The killer can move when (s)he has a survivor by the throat.
-Takes the survivor 16 seconds to wiggle free from the killer's grasp.
-Takes 10 seconds for the "Mori" option to appear for the killer when (s)he has a survivor by the throat.
-The killer will mori the survivor after the killer hits the mori key by throwing them on the ground. Then the mori animation will play afterwards.
This gives the survivor a fighting chance besides I'm down and there's nothing I can do but watch. Since the killer has to grab the survivor, to compensate, the killer can now mori injured survivors if they are on their final hook. Remember, the killer doesn't get many emblem points for this because you might not rank up if you mori every survivor... So you should only use this when you don't think you can reach a hook, DS, and etc.
-The killer can no longer mori a survivor when they are in dying state.
This will be here to prevent the killer from skipping the grab part of the mori.
I know, this can be OP and annoying but guys come on, you was going to die anyways and the killer doesn't get many emblem points for doing this. Please just, you know, keep the hate to a minimum, thanks!
NEW MORI MECHANIC:
-The killer can now mori a survivor without the help of any offerings or perks when the survivor is on their final hook.
You'll get a "Grab" opinion when you tap the attack interaction key. Remember, you can still lunge by holding the attack interaction key. When you hit the "Grab" key, the killer will grab the survivor by their throat.
-The killer can move when (s)he has a survivor by the throat.
-Takes the survivor 16 seconds to wiggle free from the killer's grasp.
-Takes 10 seconds for the "Mori" option to appear for the killer when (s)he has a survivor by the throat.
-The killer will mori the survivor after the killer hits the mori key by throwing them on the ground. Then the mori animation will play afterwards.
This gives the survivor a fighting chance besides I'm down and there's nothing I can do but watch. Since the killer has to grab the survivor, to compensate, the killer can now mori injured survivors if they are on their final hook. Remember, the killer doesn't get many emblem points for this because you might not rank up if you mori every survivor... So you should only use this when you don't think you can reach a hook, DS, and etc.
-The killer can no longer mori a survivor when they are in dying state.
This will be here to prevent the killer from skipping the grab part of the mori.
I know, this can be OP and annoying but guys come on, you was going to die anyways and the killer doesn't get many emblem points for doing this. Please just, you know, keep the hate to a minimum, thanks!
Comments
Cool idea!
Nah, mori is fine as it is
Am I understanding that correctly that you can only mori after the surivor have been hooked twice. Then by moring after the 2nd hook you waste a lot of time and also emblem points and BP?
Whats the point of the mori then if you only do worse instead of 3 hooking someone
I thought the exact same thing...
yeah that's not even factoring in the Trapper, Myers, LF, Billy, Huntress, Devour, MYC or NOED
so they'd have to not use these I guess, we can all just play Freddy I guess
Same thing that I said to @Tzeentchling9, remember your not always supposed to do this! There will be times where it's beneficial to and times where it won't be, you'll have to judge that. If you always had a advantage by mori'ing a survivor that has been 2 hooked, then it would be boring for both sides.
So basically Friday the 13th the survivor?
It goes against the lore. Killers are not allowed to kill unless the Entity gives them permission in the form of the offerings.
I remember they were trying to implement mori as a base kit for killers though? Am I incorrect or did they just give up?
Good Post! I'm actually ok with killers having a built in grab kill when someone would be on their third potential hook provided they are injured. No struggle no nothing.
I think it would be cool if each killer had their own unique way of killing a survivor like myers can with his tombstone add-ons. Like for example if you chainsaw survivors a certain amount of times with billy/leather you can mori them.
I personally would just like a green mori built into the base kit for killers. Killers are behind the game in power despite their suppose to have a power roll. Still this would probably be too much because their is such a gap in play from low rank vs high rank survivors.
Only the Cypress one, iirc, but they mentioned this once or twice and probably have scrapped the idea.