Killer Idea: Killer disguised as Survivor?
dont know if anyone posted about this before, but why don't we have a killer who can in a way clone a survivor and can basically "uncloak" to their true self, sort of like the wraith. dunno, just a thought.
Comments
that would be cool but i think people would get used to it by checking who are the survivors in the lobby (assuming killers wouldn't be able to disguise as one of the 4 survivors, same outfit and stuff)
I think this would be fun but SWF would crush it.
I think it'll be done eventually, just lots to consider, especially since SWF could potentially ruin it.
Oh stop it, Nea is hot xD. I actually like that kind of girls.
To each one his own. I find Pam cute.
already discussed by the devs and they stated that its nothing high in their priority righ now.
if you think of it, that killer would be pretty weak too, since he'd be like a wraith: get close to them and then have trouble catching them.
And they'd get demolished by SWF.