A fun fact about Jeff Johansen

Jeff is most likely into BDSM. I'm not kidding. One of Jeff's perks is called aftercare, which is also a term used to describe giving someone affection and comfort after BDSM. The perk activates after taking a survivor off the hook, and aftercare is an attempt to care for that survivor afterwards. To all Jeff mains out there, B R U H

Comments

  • @ShErMaDeRmA said:

    Jeff is most likely into BDSM. I'm not kidding. One of Jeff's perks is called aftercare, which is also a term used to describe giving someone affection and comfort after BDSM. The perk activates after taking a survivor off the hook, and aftercare is an attempt to care for that survivor afterwards. To all Jeff mains out there, B R U H

    Damn, now this is a big brain lore post.

  • Jeff has obviously been looking for the puzzle box from Hellraiser.

  • I knew there was a reason I liked Jeff

  • lol Damn!

    @Dr_Loomis said:

    Jeff has obviously been looking for the puzzle box from Hellraiser.

    The Lament Configuration. =]

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    Jeff has obviously been looking for the puzzle box from Hellraiser.

    Jeff must LOOOOVE the cage of atonement

    Wait which dev do I @ to learn if this is canon XD

  • i mean, a lot of his cosmetics do include leather..,

  • His perks reference metal music, like breakdown being a part in songs where the intrumental gets heavier and slower, distortion a being guitar/bass effect (duh) and aftercare references a code people have regarding moshpits, when someone falls or get knocked over, people get them up instead of trampling them like idiots. The real fun fact is that he looks like me when i grow a beard.

  • @TatsuyaSuo said:

    His perks reference metal music, like breakdown being a part in songs where the intrumental gets heavier and slower, distortion a being guitar/bass effect (duh) and aftercare references a code people have regarding moshpits, when someone falls or get knocked over, people get them up instead of trampling them like idiots. The real fun fact is that he looks like me when i grow a beard.

    Back when I was a teen, I got turned upside in a moshpit and had my head smashed on the ground. Oh how I laughed.

    But I totally agree, moshpit mentality was positive the majority of the time. Everyone helped out when someone was getting squished.

    But moshpits are currently one of the most no-no things at moment ๐Ÿ˜‰