New doctor

I'm a bit late with this i'm sure but i took a bit of a break from dbd as it's quite easy to hit rank 1. Why in the hell did they make doctor even harder to escape against? Are the devs doing drugs now? Please tell me how i'm wrong and just not playing right

Tagged: Dev

Comments

  • Best strategy is to use lockers and distance to your benefit. Trying to loop and mind game him are just going to get you killed. Also, make sure to snap yourself out of it when you start hallucinating.

  • @illusion said:

    Best strategy is to use lockers and distance to your benefit. Trying to loop and mind game him are just going to get you killed. Also, make sure to snap yourself out of it when you start hallucinating.

    ................

  • @dcklesstraitor said:

    I'm a bit late with this i'm sure but i took a bit of a break from dbd as it's quite easy to hit rank 1. Why in the hell did they make doctor even harder to escape against? Are the devs doing drugs now? Please tell me how i'm wrong and just not playing right

    Because he sucked and now hes awesome. Welcome back ๐Ÿ˜Š *static blast to the face*

  • Hey, you're the one who's saying it's difficult to escape against him. You're really gonna turn your nose up when someone tries to give you advice?

  • Doctor isn't crazy op or anything. Sure he now has an increased chance of downing survivors within a reasonable time window but he still can be looped for a while if you know what you're doing. Obviously you will go down quickly if you straight up never bait a window vault or pallet drop as he now can zap you without having to switch between shock and hit mode. He's a fair killer that can be annoying due to his strong tracking but he's far from being op or anything.

  • New Doctor's downside is the that his kit motivates him to go for whoever screamed last. Go in the opposite direction of any scream you hear.

  • After he hooks someone, get in a locker for about 5 sec. Very often a doc will hook someone, then Blast to find their next target. Lockers prevent the blast from hitting you.

  • @Rydog said:

    New Doctor's downside is the that his kit motivates him to go for whoever screamed last. Go in the opposite direction of any scream you hear.

    That's ominously good advice lmao

  • Old doctor was low tier and janky as hell.

    Like playing against every other killer, learn to counterplay.

  • @Almo said:

    After he hooks someone, get in a locker for about 5 sec. Very often a doc will hook someone, then Blast to find their next target. Lockers prevent the blast from hitting you.

    Sadly A LOT of Docs I've met are running Iron Maiden. With that escaping him is even more fun xD

  • @illusion said:

    Best strategy is to use lockers and distance to your benefit. Trying to loop and mind game him are just going to get you killed. Also, make sure to snap yourself out of it when you start hallucinating.

    Funny thing is, I play Doctor all the time and use Iron Maiden. Nobody ever thinks to use lockers.

  • @cenoflame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1311912#Comment_1311912

    Funny thing is, I play Doctor all the time and use Iron Maiden. Nobody ever thinks to use lockers.

    Really? I do it all the time! Then again, I rarely get to face a Doctor.

  • @Wampirita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1312005#Comment_1312005

    Sadly A LOT of Docs I've met are running Iron Maiden. With that escaping him is even more fun xD

    I am one of those said docs ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜

    I started running it though cause i got tired of head on. You guys created a monster with your memes