I'd DC out of pure horror if I saw a killer like that
No
Maybe a common tier skin, at best
@EmpireWinner said:Maybe a common tier skin, at best
@EmpireWinner said:
Rood XD
@Todgeweiht said:No
@Todgeweiht said:
Why not ?
Pretty pog pog legendary skin mate
@luka2211 said:Pretty pog pog legendary skin mate
@luka2211 said:
Yep , it will be voiced by me too
@Crackgear said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1311871#Comment_1311871Yep , it will be voiced by me too
@Crackgear said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1311871#Comment_1311871
Can u give me some line samples,would be good to hear 'em considering how legendary ur legion skin is ๐
This isn't r/RoastMe. But your Legendary skin would be priceless! ๐๐ Because your whole existence doesn't have a price.๐งโโ๏ธโค๏ธ
Are we sure you shouldn't be a Dwight...?
You're adorable. ๐
@WRussoW said:This isn't r/RoastMe. But your Legendary skin would be priceless! ๐๐ Because your whole existence doesn't have a price.๐งโโ๏ธโค๏ธ
@WRussoW said:
This is far too wholesome for the Dead By Daylight forums
@cheetocultleader said:Are we sure you shouldn't be a Dwight...?You're adorable. ๐
@cheetocultleader said:
Thank you <3 Dwight could be a second option
@luka2211 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1311875#Comment_1311875Can u give me some line samples,would be good to hear 'em considering how legendary ur legion skin is ๐
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1311875#Comment_1311875
Sure .
Is that his face whilst hooked?
I vote Dwightypooh legendary skin ๐
@Unicorn said:I vote Dwightypooh legendary skin ๐
@Unicorn said:
See me go into a locker 24/7
@Dr_Loomis said:Is that his face whilst hooked?
@Dr_Loomis said:
Yeah , always smiling like Ace
Awww , thanks mate <3
@Crackgear said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1312930#Comment_1312930See me go into a locker 24/7
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1312930#Comment_1312930
Your natural habitat.
Here ๐คฃ This is only Beta Snippets.
@Crackgear said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1311877#Comment_1311877https://soundcloud.com/crackgear/fanmade-dead-by-daylight-legion-voiceHere ๐คฃ This is only Beta Snippets.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1311877#Comment_1311877
https://soundcloud.com/crackgear/fanmade-dead-by-daylight-legion-voice
LMFAO
@luka2211 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1313017#Comment_1313017LMFAO
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1313017#Comment_1313017
I know right ?
@Crackgear said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1313052#Comment_1313052I know right ?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1313052#Comment_1313052
Bhvr when are you employing this guy again? You better be,the creativity is over the roof ๐
@luka2211 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1313053#Comment_1313053Bhvr when are you employing this guy again? You better be,the creativity is over the roof ๐
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1313053#Comment_1313053
Pretty sure im just community helper ๐คฃ
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd DC out of pure horror if I saw a killer like that
No
Maybe a common tier skin, at best
Rood XD
Why not ?
Pretty pog pog legendary skin mate
Yep , it will be voiced by me too
Can u give me some line samples,would be good to hear 'em considering how legendary ur legion skin is ๐
This isn't r/RoastMe. But your Legendary skin would be priceless! ๐๐ Because your whole existence doesn't have a price.๐งโโ๏ธโค๏ธ
Are we sure you shouldn't be a Dwight...?
You're adorable. ๐
This is far too wholesome for the Dead By Daylight forums
Thank you <3 Dwight could be a second option
Sure .
Is that his face whilst hooked?
I vote Dwightypooh legendary skin ๐
See me go into a locker 24/7
Yeah , always smiling like Ace
Awww , thanks mate <3
Your natural habitat.
Here ๐คฃ This is only Beta Snippets.
LMFAO
I know right ?
Bhvr when are you employing this guy again? You better be,the creativity is over the roof ๐
Pretty sure im just community helper ๐คฃ