So uuummm like how toxic would it be too....

Only kill a specific Survivor each day... So like Day 1 I only one hook mori dwights, but everyone else gets out free. Day 2 only Megs get one hook mori'ed... If I get a match with none of the survivors that day, they all go free. I mean BHVR overloaded me with all of these mori's and I feel like they should get some use. This seems like a nice toxic meme thing to do.

Comments

  • It's certainly an interesting to do. I would suggest if you go through with it play as leatherface so you can unlock his alternate face cosmetics by killing megs, dwights, claudettes, and Jakes.

  • Sadly, this work would go unnoticed. =/

  • Sounds pretty funny imo! I'd suggest doubling up on some days with the lesser used survivors like Adam +Jeff, or mori related survivors on a day like Steve + Nancy.

    Alternatively you could just skip having a mori Jeff day, that's a good solution too speaking as someone who mains him. ☺️

  • Go ahead, not toxic at all

  • I'd call that more of a silly gimmick than toxic. I don't see any issue with it but I'm Killer 100% of the time so I dunno.

  • @Avarice said:

    It's certainly an interesting to do. I would suggest if you go through with it play as leatherface so you can unlock his alternate face cosmetics by killing megs, dwights, claudettes, and Jakes.

    I think only hook kills count towards that don't they?

  • Well, maybe try to dodge a lobby if you get a survivor two times in a row. Because if you only Mori one person in 2 matches it could be seen from his perspective as trolling him specifically and not the character.

  • Just spare Quentins, they’re rare enough already.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    Just spare Quentins, they’re rare enough already.

    I see more Quentins then I do Tapp or Adam's

    @Mooks said:

    Well, maybe try to dodge a lobby if you get a survivor two times in a row. Because if you only Mori one person in 2 matches it could be seen from his perspective as trolling him specifically and not the character.

    I do plan on changing my name to something like "D1: Dweets Must Die" and adding a little thing to my steam profile for the day.

    @Mooshroome64 said:

    Sounds pretty funny imo! I'd suggest doubling up on some days with the lesser used survivors like Adam +Jeff, or mori related survivors on a day like Steve + Nancy.

    Alternatively you could just skip having a mori Jeff day, that's a good solution too speaking as someone who mains him. ☺️

    Yeah the lesser know survivors are going to be tricky, like Adams day I am really worried about because I rarely if ever see him.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Sadly, this work would go unnoticed. =/

    Pretty much this.

    The other survivors would just think they outplayed you with their elite skills. No one would know game to game what you're even doing.

  • just know that you will get a lot of messages for tunneling