Predator needs a fix

So, with a recent update they “fixed” predator by tightening the scratches, but removed extra time. I have some Ideas for it.

Scratch marks left behind by survivors last 1/2/3 Seconds longer,

Scratch marks are Slightly/Moderately/Considerably  Tighter,

Scratch marks are Slightly/Moderately/Considerably 
more visible.

I think that would make it useful.

Comments

  • Lightweight

    Scratch marks left behind last 1/2/3 seconds less

    Scratch marks are Slightly/Moderately/Considerably Wider

    Scratch marks are Slightly/Moderately/Considerably less visible

    :ohnoes:

  • Actual footprints would be more interesting than reduced scratch marks.
  • Lightweight is already great, I use it with my stealth build
  • As a color blind person, I will happily use this perk if they buff it. Honestly, I'd just be super happy if the perk made the scratch marks yellow or that blue color the hooks were during the BBQ event.

  • iceman2kx said:

    As a color blind person, I will happily use this perk if they buff it. Honestly, I'd just be super happy if the perk made the scratch marks yellow or that blue color the hooks were during the BBQ event.

    Or let you choose colors of things i.e hooks could be green, scratches could be yellow, gens blue?
  • @KiraElijah said:
    Lightweight is already great, I use it with my stealth build

    I just wrote it for lols tbh

  • This content has been removed.
  • @ZombieGenesis said:
    They removed the extra time on Predator? Jesus Christ. They just can't give killers anything can they? It's always give with one hand while kicking you in the nuts when it comes to killers.

    No it was because of complaints.

    The problem with extra time is that when you were looping around something that blocks your vision, survivors' marks would still be there even though he sprinted to somewhere else. Most of the killers were complaining about that and saying that that perk was more of a disadvantage for the killer than advantage.

  • Delfador said:

    @ZombieGenesis said:
    They removed the extra time on Predator? Jesus Christ. They just can't give killers anything can they? It's always give with one hand while kicking you in the nuts when it comes to killers.

    No it was because of complaints.

    The problem with extra time is that when you were looping around something that blocks your vision, survivors' marks would still be there even though he sprinted to somewhere else. Most of the killers were complaining about that and saying that that perk was more of a disadvantage for the killer than advantage.

    It’s even worse now
  • This content has been removed.
  • @Delfador said:

    @ZombieGenesis said:
    They removed the extra time on Predator? Jesus Christ. They just can't give killers anything can they? It's always give with one hand while kicking you in the nuts when it comes to killers.

    No it was because of complaints.

    The problem with extra time is that when you were looping around something that blocks your vision, survivors' marks would still be there even though he sprinted to somewhere else. Most of the killers were complaining about that and saying that that perk was more of a disadvantage for the killer than advantage.

    This 100%. Anyone saying otherwise doesn't play killer or actually used the perk.

  • I made the mistake of trying out the old version at level 3 on the nurse once and got one of the cornfield maps.  It was unbelievable - just a sea of red marks and corn that was so saturated it looked like a small army of survivors had recently marched through the field.  Needless to say, I havent run it since, but I may check out the new version.
  • @Delfador said:
    No it was because of complaints.

    The problem with extra time is that when you were looping around something that blocks your vision, survivors' marks would still be there even though he sprinted to somewhere else. Most of the killers were complaining about that and saying that that perk was more of a disadvantage for the killer than advantage.

    Ah. I never used it. I have a hard time seeing red so the footprints don't really help me at all anyway, I can barely see them on the cleanest of surfaces forget about through grass or something. They would have to make them brighter for it to be usable for someone like me.

    Am I the only person who sees these scratches as orange?
  • @KiraElijah said:
    ZombieGenesis said:

    @Delfador said:

    No it was because of complaints.

    The problem with extra time is that when you were looping around something that blocks your vision, survivors' marks would still be there even though he sprinted to somewhere else. Most of the killers were complaining about that and saying that that perk was more of a disadvantage for the killer than advantage.

    Ah. I never used it. I have a hard time seeing red so the footprints don't really help me at all anyway, I can barely see them on the cleanest of surfaces forget about through grass or something. They would have to make them brighter for it to be usable for someone like me.

    Am I the only person who sees these scratches as orange?

    You must be colorblind xD

  • Vietfox said:

    @KiraElijah said:
    ZombieGenesis said:

    @Delfador said:

    No it was because of complaints.

    The problem with extra time is that when you were looping around something that blocks your vision, survivors' marks would still be there even though he sprinted to somewhere else. Most of the killers were complaining about that and saying that that perk was more of a disadvantage for the killer than advantage.

    Ah. I never used it. I have a hard time seeing red so the footprints don't really help me at all anyway, I can barely see them on the cleanest of surfaces forget about through grass or something. They would have to make them brighter for it to be usable for someone like me.

    Am I the only person who sees these scratches as orange?

    You must be colorblind xD

    I always thought they were bright orange
  • Yeah look orange to me too.

  • @iceman2kx said:
    As a color blind person, I will happily use this perk if they buff it. Honestly, I'd just be super happy if the perk made the scratch marks yellow or that blue color the hooks were during the BBQ event.

    I stoped playing killer because i cant see my traps or genes or hooks... feels bad man

  • @Milo said:
    Lightweight

    Scratch marks left behind last 1/2/3 seconds less

    Scratch marks are Slightly/Moderately/Considerably Wider

    Scratch marks are Slightly/Moderately/Considerably less visible

    :ohnoes:

    ^

    Do not exaggerate. Predator is supposed to help you to not losing the survivor. It does. If you need more help you have Sloppy Butcher with a Mangled effect and Bloodhound for brighter blood. If this still not helpful for you, you urgently need more experience or a paur of glasses^^

  • I disagree, they beat the ######### out of aliens.

  • @Akuma said:

    @Milo said:
    Lightweight

    Scratch marks left behind last 1/2/3 seconds less

    Scratch marks are Slightly/Moderately/Considerably Wider

    Scratch marks are Slightly/Moderately/Considerably less visible

    :ohnoes:

    ^

    Do not exaggerate. Predator is supposed to help you to not losing the survivor. It does. If you need more help you have Sloppy Butcher with a Mangled effect and Bloodhound for brighter blood. If this still not helpful for you, you urgently need more experience or a paur of glasses^^

    ... it was a joke