premonition/spine chill

do they work against Freddy before he pulls you into a dream?

Comments

  • I think, they work. I can say, tho, that alert works kinda broken, when you awake: it gives you audio clue, but doesn't show Freddy's aura. After this, it will go into cooldown.

  • @Rattman said:
    I think, they work. I can say, tho, that alert works kinda broken, when you awake: it gives you audio clue, but doesn't show Freddy's aura. After this, it will go into cooldown.

    It's intended to be so, seeing a invisible beeing would be overpowered.
    Ofc you can see a cloaked wraith kicking a pallet, but Freddy doesn't have any contact with the spirit world which The Wraith travels in 'when cloaked'.

    He has his own dream world and I don't think he should be seen in that world!
    Although it would be nice, it would be as slight nerf to him.

  • Spine Chill lights up every time he's looking at you (within 36m) and increases you're chances to trigger a skill check. SO if youre working on a generator and he's pulling you into his dream world you have 3-9.5 seconds (depends on his addons) to trigger and fail a skill check. if you do this he has to pull you again into his dream transition. It's possible but Im sure this will not work every single time.
    ...would be slightly overpowered ^^

  • @HellDescent said:
    do they work against Freddy before he pulls you into a dream?

    Yes when freddy came out I only used premonition, it was strong AF

  • If you want to be technical unlike Michael tier 1 all detection perks work against Freddy.

    It's just that if you're not in the dream world Freddy and aura are just invisible to you.

    It's why object of obsession, alert and dark sense can all go off when facing freddy even though you don't technically see him mainly because they are working on him you just can't see the aura.
  • I can't stand when I bring Kindred 3 and I play against Freddy.