Music for playing dbd (if you want to play music)

A playlist featuring Daughters, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, My Chemical Romance, and others

If anyone else has music they use to play dbd feel free to share!

Comments

  • Honestly I have like 4 songs on loop:

    -Rain On me (Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande)

    -Killer In The Mirror (Set it Off)

    -One Single Second (Set it Off)

    -Catch Me If You can (Set it Off)

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Honestly I have like 4 songs on loop:

    -Rain On me (Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande)

    -Killer In The Mirror (Set it Off)

    -One Single Second (Set it Off)

    -Catch Me If You can (Set it Off)

    I mainly listen to music when I play survivor, it is usually swans, death grips, daughters, MCR, king crimson and godspeed you! Black emperor. If you ever need music to listen to that fits the mood of dbd I suggest F#A# infinity by Godspeed you! Black emperor. EDIT: Rain on me is a banger not gonna lie.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1308918#Comment_1308918

    I mainly listen to music when I play survivor, it is usually swans, death grips, daughters, MCR, king crimson and godspeed you! Black emperor. If you ever need music to listen to that fits the mood of dbd I suggest F#A# infinity by Godspeed you! Black emperor. EDIT: Rain on me is a banger not gonna lie.

    Rain on me is indeed an absolute banger; glad we agree.

  • I don't usually listen to music when I play Dbd but I'd like to state that I absolutely love Three Cheers. Great record👍

  • @Lx_malice said:

    I don't usually listen to music when I play Dbd but I'd like to state that I absolutely love Three Cheers. Great record👍

    It's my favourite mcr album, absolutely underrated compared to the others.

  • ill only listen to music while playing survivor but my top bands and their songs are

    -Motionless In White Soft, Undead Ahead 2, Disguise

    -Slaughter to Prevail Demolisher, Agony, Chronic Slaughter

    -Ice Nine Kills American Nightmare, Stabbing in the Dark, Your Numbers Up

    great thing about INK is their latest album is mostly based off of slasher films. I got more songs but these are some that i find myself listening to the most

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1309070#Comment_1309070

    It's my favourite mcr album, absolutely underrated compared to the others.

    Yea Three Cheers and Bullets are highly underrated which is insane because they hold some of their best songs like Hang em high, vampires will never hurt you, and To the end just to name a few. It seems to be a regular thing for me to find myself enjoying a band's earlier work as opposed to their newer stuff but I'm by no means saying that Mcr's more recent work is bad. Amazing band all in all and would love to get the chance to see them live if not for the pandemic.

  • @LivUndead said:

    ill only listen to music while playing survivor but my top bands and their songs are

    -Motionless In White Soft, Undead Ahead 2, Disguise

    -Slaughter to Prevail Demolisher, Agony, Chronic Slaughter

    -Ice Nine Kills American Nightmare, Stabbing in the Dark, Your Numbers Up

    great thing about INK is their latest album is mostly based off of slasher films. I got more songs but these are some that i find myself listening to the most

    I see you are more into the metalcore stuff, I am very picky about what I like in that genre. Not a fan of motionless in white. INK do slap though, the silver scream was a very good album. My favourite song is a grave mistake.

  • dbd is one game where I just can't listen to music when playing either of the roles

  • @raulblideran said:

    dbd is one game where I just can't listen to music when playing either of the roles

    I don't listen to music while I'm playing killer, because you NEED your ears for killer, but for survivor not so much.

  • Music? I can get prickly if people talk to me while playing 😂 It's one of those games where listening is very important.

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGzSFnLM4xA

    This got me going as Spirit on Ormond last night.

    Thank you Roisin Murphy for turning a 0k to a 4k.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1309152#Comment_1309152

    I don't listen to music while I'm playing killer, because you NEED your ears for killer, but for survivor not so much.

    I once listened to music while playing survivor, you know, minding my own business at the gen BOOOOM COMES A TRAPPER and picks me up from the gen and I scream like hell. Traumas living here :))

  • Stream Chromatica out now!

    I actually have a playlist of Lady Gaga songs that fit into every killer.


    image.png

    (only up until Joanne be cause CHromatica just came out, but Babylon should be in there too now hehe) If you're familiar with her you probably know wich song belongs to which killer.

  • @mistar_z said:

    Stream Chromatica out now!

    I actually have a playlist of Lady Gaga songs that fit into every killer.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/AD4FLQEP4OJZ/image.png

    (only up until Joanne be cause CHromatica just came out, but Babylon should be in there too now hehe) If you're familiar with her you probably know wich song belongs to which killer.

    I quite like her music, but how does G.U.Y fit into any killer? That song is very raunchy.