Hook campers
I played a dozen games today and out of those twelve games 10 of those were hook campers.. they need to be penalized for staring at you. They need to make it were the killer speed is reduce 10% for every 5 seconds camping and they don’t get that speed back just to teach those camping a lesson. Because I hate when my friends I play with get hooked or I get hooked and we can’t get them even when we screw up on generators. Or finish them they just stand there. So there is no way to accumulate points and rank up. Even when we escape we barley brake even and the guy being hooked camp de-ranks. How is that fun for anyone. Please creators make The killer penalized for hook camping please it’s not fair for the person hooked
Comments
@Bundesgraenzschutz look proximity camp idc for your moving setting up for the next kill.. we are talking about killers who don’t move. That’s the annoying part. Y do crows fly around survivors but nothing for the killer. Doesn’t make sense that the survivor gets penalized for a killer who stands there like a statue.
@platypusfriend i agree I was talking classes in game art and design then change to graphic design. But I agree with your points the only here that makes sense so far
@OniKobayashi if this is something you already felt with another post then don’t post.
@RizeAki then what about the survivor that’s gets screwed over?
Well actually most times the Killer ends up getting a 3 or 4k from doing that. A hook camp save takes coordination between at least two survivors, and they're usually not on comms. So inevitably one hook becomes 3.
But that's mostly because Survivors don't usually try to complete the generators.
But it's also a self sustaining loop of justification for these Killers. They justify camping because Survivors gen rushed too much while they were learning, or maybe they're just having a bad day. Of they get several kills out of it, hey wow that was actually profitable, do it again. If they get nothing out of it, it's probably because Survivors gen rush. Stupid Survivors gen rushing all the time, I'm gonna do it again, I might as well get my one kill. And the cycle continues no matter which way the game ends up.
But I agree, there's not really anything that can be done that won't be exploited. It's really just a result of outside influences or taking things personally in an impersonal game.
@Orion all your doing is being one sided. This isn’t an argument it’s a discussion. And your quick to just point one way and that’s it. So tell me then why is it that survivors get a brief lag when going off a roof or vaulting over a ledge, if you don’t have balance landing. And the killer can just run without penalty
No. I prefer actually winning. Camping gets you nowhere in purple and red ranks. You get 1k if your lucky, unless it's some brain dead team that thinks there ALL entitled to escape together, and when one gets camped, everyone tries the save on a Bubba fully revved just waiting. 🤦♂️
@ThisGuuy83 i get not everyone is going to survivor. It’s just annoying when it’s one dude getting camped the whole time. I prefer to have a killer that is better then me then I am able to learn on how to do different Strategies . You learn nothing by one dude camping. Idc for proximity camping. I am talking camping like not moving just staring at you camping lol
I like camping hooks. Survivors are always so greedy for saves and it always leads to them losing
If people keep repeating the same subjects, I can keep repeating my dismissals.
Sure, right after you address what I said first.
"5 seconds", seriously? What if the killer finds another survivor loops around you? That should not count as camping. So if i stand near you for 50 seconds, i will not be able to move?
@Icery its a one time thing
@Orion i did
On dedicated servers? It doesn't matter how good you are half the time.
:)
@OniKobayashi ??? Why what if there are new people on here or people that haven’t seen it then you just sound like an @ $$
@DwightSupremacy you got some dumb survivors
man camping is a valid strategy is how it is is unfun to go agaisnt yes but is valid in order to get your kills when it happens to me is always a 4 man escape or at least 2 man escape, also is only a problem when is leatherface doing it or billy but billy has some counterplay cause he cant get multiple people at once so at least u can trade wich is impossible with leatherface also against m1 killers u can always get what u want by 2 MAN going to the hook no one should go down if the unhooker has borrow time and also decent skills at looping to get out of the situation.
I don't like being camped, but camp is considered a strategy so I can't complain.
Go repair the generators.
@Bovinity already do