Winner of the skin contest

First off I just want to say i mean no disrespect to the artist. I just feel like the Claudette skin is just really simple and bland. Out of the skins they showed in the stream I'm confused on how it was picked. Compared to the Yui skin which had a lot of details how did a skin with sweat pants and a hoodie win. I know i can't be the only one who feels like this.

Comments

  • They are probably gonna add a lot more details to the actual ingame model

  • I didn't like the elephant clown back then. Today, I'd marry the artist who created it. Maybe you'll like it when it's in the game. Or maybe it's just not your taste. Tbh I can't even remember what the cosmetics looked like. 

  • I'm honestly ashamed of all this hate towards someones work, there was no way it was going to appease everyone, just let it happen and move on, this constantly putting down someones work is actually disgusting.

  • @Seanzu said:

    I'm honestly ashamed of all this hate towards someones work, there was no way it was going to appease everyone, just let it happen and move on, this constantly putting down someones work is actually disgusting.

    I'm not hating on their work though; it's a nice concept but I'm just pointing out on how compared to the other two skins that were shown that had some pretty good details a Claudette skin that's just a hoodie with sweat pants beat them. Yeah sure it's just my opinion but i just wanted to put it out there.

  • @OniWantsUrLocation said:

    I didn't like the elephant clown back then. Today, I'd marry the artist who created it. Maybe you'll like it when it's in the game. Or maybe it's just not your taste. Tbh I can't even remember what the cosmetics looked like. 

    Haha when that clown skin got shown i loved it. But yeah could just not be my taste i guess it just sucks for me because those other concepts probably wont end up in game.

  • @Satelit said:

    They are probably gonna add a lot more details to the actual ingame model

    Yeah maybe it would grow on me if i saw they added more detail to it.

  • @Seanzu said:

    I'm honestly ashamed of all this hate towards someones work, there was no way it was going to appease everyone, just let it happen and move on, this constantly putting down someones work is actually disgusting.

    It's not really hate but people being disappointed that their favourite skin didn't win which is totally fine in my opinion

  • I really wanted that yui skin it really looked like something dbd would make oh well I'll take the L

  • I really wanted that yui skin it really looked like something dbd would make oh well I'll take the L.

  • Whoever drew it has extreme talent, but imo there were a lot of better options. I saw a ton of Plague and Nurse skins that were extremely detailed and looked amazing but the Claudette design just looks too simple.

  • Frogette would have been so much better. I don't spend money for cosmetics, but I would for this:

    X67812QYQOAJ.jpg


  • There's an extensive thread about this already.

    I agree though.