Silent Hill DLC Perk Discussion
Survivor:
Soul Guard: Gain the Endurance Status Effect for 4/6/8 seconds after being healed or having recovered from the dying state. While cursed by a hex, you can fully recover from the dying state.
Blood Pact: When you or the Obsession are injured, you both see each other's auras. After healing the Obsession or being healed by the Obsession, you both gain the Haste Status Effect for 4/6/8 seconds. Reduces the odds of being the Obsession (at the start of the trial). If you are the Obsession, this perk deactivates.
Repressed Alliance: Repressed Alliance activates after repairing generators for a total of 80/70/60 seconds. When repairing a generator while the perk is active, press the Active Ability button to call upon the Entity to block the generator for 30 seconds. The perk deactivates. Affected generators will be revealed by a white aura to all Survivors.
Killer:
Forced Penance: Survivors who take a protection hit are inflicted with the Broken Status Effect for 20/25/30 seconds.
Trail of Torment: After kicking a generator, you become Undetectable for 15 seconds. During this time, the generator's yellow aura is revealed to Survivors. This effect can only trigger once every 120/100/80 seconds.
Deathbound: When a Survivor heals another Survivor for one health state at least 32 meters away from the Killer, the Survivor performing the healing action will scream, revealing their location and activating Deathbound for the next 45 seconds. During that time, the Survivor will suffer from the Oblivious status effect when further than 16 meters away from the healed Survivor.
Personally, the Survivor's perks seem pretty good, and the Killer's perks are kinda lackluster. What do y'all think?
EDIT: I'm not sure how Deathbound gets better- the description above is at Tier one. I'm guessing it goes up to 45/60/75 seconds?
Comments
Pretty on par with all recent DLC honestly.
I didn't expect good perks for the killer or a lack of "health state" perks for the survivor.
All is as I've predicted... unfortunately.
But the surv perks aren't too bad I guess.
I think the perks that are noteworthy are Soul Guard & Trail of Torment.
Having Endurance after recovering from a Dying State as well as picking yourself up if there is a Hex totem in play is amazing.
The Undetectable status Trail of Torment brings is HUGE for certain Killers, especially Killers who has an Instadown.
I honestly think these two perks are going to be really really good to shake up the game's meta.
killer perks
Survivor perks
Killer perks are weak af
Strong survivor perks weak killer perks
Trail of Torment could've been good except for the giant cooldown and the fact survivors will start to book it as soon as they see that yellow gen.