@OmegaXII Nerfed how? I haven't seen the patch notes yet, or any vids.
I assume we're referring the new killer's cage. Caging survivors doesn't count as hook. So any perks that requires hook is not working, including killers (BBQ, POP, etc.)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also Deliverance, Borrowed Time, and Kindred (I think?)
@OmegaXII Nerfed how? I haven't seen the patch notes yet, or any vids.
Pyramid Head's power allows him to hook someone without picking him up. Ergo, he can ignore DS.
It pyramid head power where he doesn't need to hook a survivor but it still counts as a hook state.
It's not nerfed even remotely.
I assume we're referring the new killer's cage. Caging survivors doesn't count as hook. So any perks that requires hook is not working, including killers (BBQ, POP, etc.)