Jumpscare In Midwich Elementary School
@Peanits @not_Queen Whichever map designer put this dude in this damn locker and gave me a near heart attack when running from PYRAMID HEAD!
Give that person a raise, because they damn well deserve one.
@Peanits @not_Queen Whichever map designer put this dude in this damn locker and gave me a near heart attack when running from PYRAMID HEAD!
Give that person a raise, because they damn well deserve one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's a ton of little details in this map to build the atmosphere, it's great to hear that they aren't going unnoticed! I have yet to see that one myself, but I'm sure it'll get me just as much.
You guys even added that?! I LOVE YOUUU <3
@Peanits If I ######### my pants, I'm sending you guys the cleaning bill.
It's Dwight's spirit.
Seriously though is it a reference to any of the games? I read the bloody piano keys is a reference to a puzzle from one of the games.
Does the cat is also jumping out from the other locker?
Yes it is. There is a music puzzle that you need to play on piano in order to get a sliver medalion
I hope all future maps get similar treatments and I hope it crosses over to older maps too. The game needs some spice.
Are you kidding me? I would LOVE inclusion of little bits like this in every map with the graphic update! ######### yeah, let's get atmospheric up in this #########!
There is an other locker, but the cat is not in there :( Only the blood.
Honestly jumpscares is really the only thing that gets me at this point, so JUMPSCARES ON ALL THE MAPS LETS GO!
They even have the bloody book with the puzzle hint for the clock tower in the reception. This map is such an amazing love letter that it makes BHVR; by default; BASED
The corpse always spawns in a different locker, too! So that jumpscare will get some people multiple times.
I wonder if the developers are hiding an EGC easter egg just like the Hawkins box that opens during the EGC.
lol i was looking for it and i still got scared
Does it only trigger if a survivor is nearby? Because it'll be funny if it the killer is the one that gets jumpscared (and I think jumpscares in first-person are generally scarier).
They already get enough ######### from other people.
Take my upvote you scoundrel