The new killer counters first hook suicide?
Is this right, if you cage someone they actually have to GASP stay in the game?
Is this right, if you cage someone they actually have to GASP stay in the game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm glad you also hate this, please check out my thread to try to get devs to address this problem: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/154233/please-do-something-about-survivors-suicide-on-hook/p1
I hope so. Its a hard counter to saves flashlight blinds body blocking and sabo
Oh and it doesn't trigger DS either lol and it's like wonderful for saving time so its like slugging leave everyone and then just cage them when you want i really wanna see how we can play with it.
Sucks that it doesn't work with any of the killer meta and the perks are mostly trash niche stealth. But I can use the perks with other killers just not him so its OK.
I’ll gladly give up BBQ and Pop to counter those things you mentioned
Same and since the cage teliports them away as I understand, it eliminate camping
first i thought you were mad because its not possible to ,,hook" suicide.
But yea its a nice counter.
Lol now the killers will spam Pyramid Head more than Doctor and Ghostface.
Nah, Ghost will always be my main but Sno-Kone is gonna be a strong second. :3 I am crazy hyped for this dude.
He can't cage you if you dont run over spikes just be smart jesus. He can only spike short distances. Played over 10 games and never had problem avoiding spikes.
And it encourages tunneling, too!