Survivors are already crying for a nerf

He’s only been out for a hr now and I see people crying for a nerf..can we just wait a few days ? Like ..he’s only just came out

Comments

  • There are already killers crying that he’s weak, too.

    Everyone needs to play at least a handful of matches before they say anything.

  • @xenotimebong said:

    There are already killers crying that he’s weak, too.

    Everyone needs to play at least a handful of matches before they say anything.

    Honestly I just hope the devs don’t make a knee jerk reaction and get this right I’m a big silent hill fan lol I’m probably going to buy every single cosmetic

  • Killers are already crying about a niche anti-slugging perk. Both complaints are unjustified atm.

  • It took 42 minutes after the release of spirit for people to complain about how weak she is, i think it's fine for people to also complain about strength or whatever when they don't understand the killer yet.

  • @Seanzu said:

    It took 42 minutes after the release of spirit for people to complain about how weak she is, i think it's fine for people to also complain about strength or whatever when they don't understand the killer yet.

    *Traumatic Freddy flashbacks*

    No thank you

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    Killers are already crying about a niche anti-slugging perk. Both complaints are unjustified atm.

    As much as I disagree with you, you're absolutely right. I play both and the perk will likely not be as bad as people think it will be. Much like Head On.

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1304163#Comment_1304163

    Honestly I just hope the devs don’t make a knee jerk reaction and get this right I’m a big silent hill fan lol I’m probably going to buy every single cosmetic

    Me too. I’ve played a few survivor matches on the PTB and it’s almost impossible to give feedback because the matches are so wildly different than on live and nobody knows how to play as or against him. So I’m gonna wait before I start screaming “OVERPOWERED” or “UNDERPOWERED”.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1304181#Comment_1304181

    As much as I disagree with you, you're absolutely right. I play both and the perk will likely not be as bad as people think it will be. Much like Head On.

    Agreed, but time will tell.

  • plz nerf September killer thx, too op

  • A lot of players variey in skill by vasts amounts so yeah people will do like they always do and cry for nerfs on both sides.

    Normal business like usual .

    Best thing to do is wait and see test test test across all skill levels and find a safe medium.

    I feel like we are gonna get a Mattel of man treatment though for survivor and a gimped ph right out the gate though. Going by the last content we had.