The Shape: A half of his addons died.
The Shape: Fixed an issue that caused the Shape's Evil Within extending add-ons to only increase the required stalking amount on the first activation of Evil Within III.
Why did you need to nerf him.
The Shape: Fixed an issue that caused the Shape's Evil Within extending add-ons to only increase the required stalking amount on the first activation of Evil Within III.
Why did you need to nerf him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Again someone should test it on the PTB for clarification.
devs have been sneaking in Mike nerfs for years, they quietly made his stalk shorter and shorter, then coudlnt stalk over grass and some obstacles, and even removed being able to stalk multiple people at once etc,... 100% expected by now.
I know there are obstacles that you can't stalk over now that you could before, but you can't stalk multiple people at a time anymore? When did that change?
not sure how it works at the moment, I just took 10 months off, but it used to be if you stalked all 4 survivors at once, your level would go up really fast, I think it only stalks one survivor now. All Mike's nerfs are quiet
It stalks multiple I can confirm. Not sure with all 4 I can usually only manage 2.
@Peanits saw you posting elsewhere. Any additional comment on this?
If it's a bug why is it in the description?
Yeah someone would be better off doing that instead of waiting for an official answer.
the bow is easily and always was one of his best addons specialyl if u mix it with memorial. you had tier 3 literally all game, u could activate it like 5 times instead of 6 with the insta myers but u will have tier 3 for way more time.
I've been in the PTB and tested exactly that (using the Hair Bow and Judith's Memorial), and from the one game I got in with him, nothing seems to have changed. He still keeps a portion of his charge after he's run out of EW3 (and just to note, it did add the 30 seconds to the duration as well).
I dunno what they did to them, but to me it seems like they probably fixed some other bug about it.
I've been to the PTB, and from the two games where I used the Hair Bow (and J. Myers memorial), it seems to be working just fine like before. He keeps part of his charge after his EW3, and it's not a fluke either. It still takes the same amount of time to get back into EW3 (ie about 3.7 secs in this case with the Memorial)
Well there you go. So they are still working the same as before. Good news.
Thank you. Appreciate that ☺
No probs! I do notice that they've changed the patch notes as well however.
Also, apparently it posted two answers from me, when it seemed like the first one got deleted for me. Odd.
Nice they made my hair bow build useless. Well done devs.
Its still working the same as before.