How about we give the killer a chance
It JUST came out and we are already saying the killer is op/weak or "im disappointed that it's not Jason."
At least be thankful we got a killer for once. And at least try the killer and understand its power before calling nerfs
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Agreed, not even a day after the killer came out and people are already stating their faulty opinions.
Nah, this is always happening.
Players play their first match on PTB as or against the new Killer and they are either overpowered or way too weak. The DBD Community will never change on that one.
REAL evidence how strong a Killer is can only be achieved on the Live Server anyway when most people have an idea how to play it/play against it AND good Perk Builds for this Killer have been established. And not those classical PTB Perk Builds aka "My Killer is at Level 6 so I use two of his Perks".
Just want to say - people are not obligated to be grateful for getting content.
games like this are expected to be continually updated and have new content ever so often because if they don’t - the games usually get left behind.
I think there’s a fine line between appropriate disappointment and being extreme but yeah.
I always give them a chance, otherwise i'd feel like it was a wasted purchase.
You're right. You're not obligated to be grateful. But completely going off on the devs just because it wasen't a character you wanted is just disrespectful and shows your true colors
I agree. Personally, I didn’t really care about what killer it was - nor do I care that I know now.
I think the way that some people have been behaving is childish