Can already see how this is gonna go

The survivor perk that blocks gens will never be used. The other two more than likely will be used in certain builds. The killer's mini mori or final judgement will receive a nerf before it hits the live servers. Killers perks will end up being tossed to the side like survivor unless it is a certain build

Comments

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    The survivor perk that blocks gens will never be used. The other two more than likely will be used in certain builds. The killer's mini mori or final judgement will receive a nerf before it hits the live servers. Killers perks will end up being tossed to the side like survivor unless it is a certain build

    I honestly think the last perk that blocks gens is going to be used against Pop goes the Weasel.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/155394/can-already-see-how-this-is-gonna-go

    I honestly think the last perk that blocks gens is going to be used against Pop goes the Weasel.

    I see it as being to situational to get used. It assumes they will have Pop Goes The Weasel and then out of all the gens they could check, walk to and damage yours. Unless it gets changed, don't see it being used

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/155394/can-already-see-how-this-is-gonna-go

    I honestly think the last perk that blocks gens is going to be used against Pop goes the Weasel.

    Yeah but if the killer isn't using that perk it's pretty much going to be a wasted perk slot so it sounds extremely situational. Can't see it being used at all.

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1303543#Comment_1303543

    I see it as being to situational to get used. It assumes they will have Pop Goes The Weasel and then out of all the gens they could check, walk to and damage yours. Unless it gets changed, don't see it being used

    Or block the gen if you're going for a hook save and come back to it.

    I hope it lasts about 30 - 40 seconds.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1303564#Comment_1303564

    Or block the gen if you're going for a hook save and come back to it.

    I hope it lasts about 30 - 40 seconds.

    If it doesn't then it would be really useless

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1303543#Comment_1303543

    Yeah but if the killer isn't using that perk it's pretty much going to be a wasted perk slot so it sounds extremely situational. Can't see it being used at all.

    Exactly.

  • I'm sorry i am absolutely TERRIFIED for that perk at high level play. Literally almost everyone uses pop against good teams and it can come in clutch for most games against genrush squads who solo gens.

    Could be me overreacting but I think it's going to plague high ranks not as much as DS, but something as much as BT.

    Why was this perk even invented in the first place? Pop isn't OP and it absolutely did not need such a hard counter.

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1303600#Comment_1303600

    I'm sorry i am absolutely TERRIFIED for that perk at high level play. Literally almost everyone uses pop against good teams and it can come in clutch for most games against genrush squads who solo gens.

    Could be me overreacting but I think it's going to plague high ranks not as much as DS, but something as much as BT.

    Why was this perk even invented in the first place? Pop isn't OP and it absolutely did not need such a hard counter.

    Highly doubt it will be ran as much as you think. If there is one thing I've learned, it's that people will not swap out the typical builds for a new perk that could counter a perk the killer may or may not have. A lot of players will run the same perks because they know they will use them every game. Take Small Game for example. Many people complain about NOED yet they won't bring Small Game to cleanse the totems. Same thing will probably happen here.

  • Does the gen-blocking perk block it for survivors too? I assume so.

    ... can I get in trouble if I use it against other survivors to stop them from 3genning us? ๐Ÿ˜„

  • @oxygen said:

    Does the gen-blocking perk block it for survivors too? I assume so.

    ... can I get in trouble if I use it against other survivors to stop them from 3genning us? ๐Ÿ˜„

    Based on the tiny clip I saw, yes. Suppose that could be an efficient strategy. Or it could cause those people to sit in a corner until it is able to be worked on again

  • It also counters ruin. Need to go save someone and ruin is actuve? Block the gen, make the save, no progress lost. Ruin just got killed depending in length and cooldown

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/155394/can-already-see-how-this-is-gonna-go

    I honestly think the last perk that blocks gens is going to be used against Pop goes the Weasel.

    Yeah thats exactly what I thought of

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1303639#Comment_1303639

    Highly doubt it will be ran as much as you think. If there is one thing I've learned, it's that people will not swap out the typical builds for a new perk that could counter a perk the killer may or may not have. A lot of players will run the same perks because they know they will use them every game. Take Small Game for example. Many people complain about NOED yet they won't bring Small Game to cleanse the totems. Same thing will probably happen here.

    It's just that the meta survivor build right now is DS, Iron will, Dead hard. Survivors still have that last perk slot which most SWF will use for basically anything. Ive seen it with OoO, we'll make it, BT (obvoius) Etc.

    Now the survivors have a pretty good counter at the best killer perk in the game which is what I think is going to be the "meta" 4th perk. Even if they don't have pop, using the perk is still gonna save a lot of gen progress, or waste a lot of the killers time.

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1303749#Comment_1303749

    It's just that the meta survivor build right now is DS, Iron will, Dead hard. Survivors still have that last perk slot which most SWF will use for basically anything. Ive seen it with OoO, we'll make it, BT (obvoius) Etc.

    Now the survivors have a pretty good counter at the best killer perk in the game which is what I think is going to be the "meta" 4th perk. Even if they don't have pop, using the perk is still gonna save a lot of gen progress, or waste a lot of the killers time.

    I guess time will tell

  • @csandman1977 said:

    It also counters ruin. Need to go save someone and ruin is actuve? Block the gen, make the save, no progress lost. Ruin just got killed depending in length and cooldown

    Never thought about that. Though with totems placements, I never see Ruin as a problem, just a minor inconvenience that is usually gone in 2 minutes