Anniversary
Anybody else hoping they put in some anniversary items ??
Anybody else hoping they put in some anniversary items ??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im sure they will 104% cakes incoming most likely.
yes, a 1-use baseball bat to knock out killer or survs lol nah you can expect crackers....
Oh my god thanks for reminding me of the Anniversary Cakes.
I feel better knowing I saved up a MIllion Bloodpoints now. I was gonna use that to prestige Pig.
I dunno about y’all, but I’m super excited hopefully they do something cool for us
DBD does not innovate much... you should not expect:
Actually they are planning on adding Prestige Rewards, so they would be adding Devotion Rewards down the line.
Except, those rewards won't be a 5th Perk Slot.
credits to: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/119929/dont-cry
Just piggybacking off this statement, I believe the dev stream they had, someone answered a question about devotion rewards. The answer was something along the lines of that it's on the radar, but on the radar doesn't exactly mean coming soon. It could mean a lot further down the line.