Something wrong with the Forum?

Just curious if anyone has had this issue or if this is just a ME problem

I keep getting signed out of the forum. Normally I'd figure this is a me issue but it is happening on both my phone and my computer (so multiple devices). I have "remember me" clicked but (at least) once a day, I am just signed out. It's not a huge issue since I can just sign back in but still...

Anyone else having troubles or does DBD just hate me now?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Yeah me too, I've had it for the last day or so.

    It should get sorted out soon.

  • OK, cool beans. If it's an everyone problem, that means I don't need to do anything to fix it (since presumably it is on the forum-side, not my side).

    Thanks!

  • It's been happening to a lot of people, both on PC and mobile. The mods have confirmed that they're looking into it!

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    Just curious if anyone has had this issue or if this is just a ME problem

    I keep getting signed out of the forum. Normally I'd figure this is a me issue but it is happening on both my phone and my computer (so multiple devices). I have "remember me" clicked but (at least) once a day, I am just signed out. It's not a huge issue since I can just sign back in but still...

    Anyone else having troubles or does DBD just hate me now?

    Yeah it's weird lol.

  • I think it's an overlay problem, because i don't need to sign in to leave a comment.

  • It happens for me when I have the tab with the forum opened for a long time and don't use it.

  • Hasn't happened to me yet fortunately.