What I think is the dev stream today.

Killer: Pinhead

Killer: Alien or candyman

I think there's 2 licensed killers today. I wanna say one's for mobile exclusive and the other is pc. I could be wrong but either way. The PC killer is Pinhead if the tweet I read from Twitter is correct. He said he had a friend named Simon and something else. Simon is one of pinheads cenobite. Plus on leaks by daylight preety sure they leaked one of the aliens screams when he attacks someone like demo. Again speculation but how cool if im right.

Cross-play for sure. No way they won't mention this. At this point they know this is something everyone want's. I knok w it'll be discussed at least. Not gonna be ready for chapter release but still discussed.

Roadmap. Goes without saying.

Those party balloons streamers for the anniversary. So it's like double BP.

Matchmaking for SUUUURE. YoU already know this. Like this is high priority.

Please tell me what you think is gonna happen and if my predictions are a little far out there.

Comments