I believe the new challenges are due 31 hours from now, to be precise - which I mention because your definition of "tomorrow" might vary depending on which timezone you're in.
me to nearly got teir 70 iam teir 66 at the moment
Niceeee. I like getting to tier 70 all the time because I'm a charm hoe, I like to collect them all but I'm not as far as you yet. I'm only at tier 42 lol.
1 day basically means at least one day but less than 2. So once there is 1 day and 23 hours and 59 minutes left it will say 1 day. It's kind of confusing, they should probably add the hours lol
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tomorrow.
tomorrow
you have the dates in the igame news already why asking
I believe the new challenges are due 31 hours from now, to be precise - which I mention because your definition of "tomorrow" might vary depending on which timezone you're in.
Maybe he wasn't aware of that. So he asked.
because it said 1 day ago yesterday
and 1 day toady
uuh where
when you mouse over the tome numbers in game, it said 1 day yesterday and says one day today, I noticed it too.
you have a lot of shards
I'm looking forward to the new tome to see what challenges there are.
me to nearly got teir 70 iam teir 66 at the moment
Niceeee. I like getting to tier 70 all the time because I'm a charm hoe, I like to collect them all but I'm not as far as you yet. I'm only at tier 42 lol.
my bad then
1 day basically means at least one day but less than 2. So once there is 1 day and 23 hours and 59 minutes left it will say 1 day. It's kind of confusing, they should probably add the hours lol
Once it's less than a day they show the hours. That's not what I'm talking about