DBD Leaderboard
I just visited
DBD Leaderboard, Cosmetics, Perk Info, Shrine and Perk Randomiser!
and thought, "wow the first one reached a billion BP". Looking a bit into the stats and was wondering about one billion gens done and one billion survivors healed. Can that be broken? Or is that some proov of cheat?
Comments
It means that they have reached 1 billion BP over the whole time they have been playing. Steam keeps tracking record of achievements after you complete them, and there's an achievement for 1 million Bp, so this person has just played a lot, really.
1 Billion BP is about 655k bp a day since release date. Definitely not implausible. Especially with Double BP events, Party Streamers, Cakes, etc...
I can hear a Madonna song from the eighties right now.
The player with the most hours in the game has 20k hours, that's over two year's worth of just DBD. damn.
Ok, this is a necro thread now, how did that happen? ^^
I know this is alltime recording. What I was talking about are the billion finished gens. This is not possible, not even slightly. If you expect games to last at least 5 minutes for 5 gens, then you would need not 4 years but more like 2000 years to do that.
Btw 1 or 2 days after I posted that, the profile was gone from the list :P