What's your go to?
Whenever you get frustrated with DBD or just wanna play something else, what's your go to game?
I usually play Star wars battlefront 2, but a lot of RDR2 online lately
Whenever you get frustrated with DBD or just wanna play something else, what's your go to game?
I usually play Star wars battlefront 2, but a lot of RDR2 online lately
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ive been playing Maneater recently. Its dope af
War themed Hat simulators.
Used to be PAYDAY 2, but right now it's Minecraft. Modded Minecraft to be exact.
Other than that, I compose music or draw stuff to cool down if I get frustrated.
Borderlands 2/Pre-Sequal/3. 2/Pre-Sequal because they're just fantastic and I love the second one especially, and all my characters are on my 360 Pre-Sequal so now I have to grind up all the other ones and 3 because I should get all of the characters to at least complete the campaign even if the writing is totally abysmal.
Or Warhammer 40,000. During this whole quarantine thing, I've painted up about 2000 points worth of models, with no sign of slowing down just yet. Ironically I've made a full 1,250 point list out of just Nurgle stuff and it looks pretty decent too.
But the Mega level of shark doesnt seems such big for me :(
I play slay the spire! Nice card strategy game.
This one caught my eye๐๐๐
Its a blast, short but very engaging and chill
I listen two of my favorite YouTube users one for art Projects and the other narrates creepy and sometimes semi scary stories. His name is Mr Nightmare if anyoneโs interested in checking him out.
Warframe. There's still some annoying parts about it, but 99% of the time it's so chill you could practically fall asleep playing it.
Darkest dungeon
Recently it's been Persona 5 Royal.
Other than that, it's usually some chill game like minecraft xD
Apex and Predator Hunting Grounds
Dark Souls 3, Valley, Minecraft, and Halo. Those are my go to.
I will play Fallout 76 and it makes me appreciate DBD so much more nothing like a Bethesda game to show you what real bugs are.
Mordhau, Hearthstone Battlegrounds. Recently some Valorant and Spellbreak.