Matchmaking
Sincerely, ######### is this #########. This is what almost every single game as killer or survivor is like, its a rainbow of ranks. It just not fun because as killer you get to get bullied by the red ranks whilst the low ranks are incredibly easy and as survivor you get saddled with incredibly low rank team mates who get you killed or killers who you just bully and it feels bad




Comments
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/124795/status-update-matchmaking-changes#latest
Just like I say to every similar forum like this, it's gonna be fixed soon. They're working on it relax.
What I've read here I have no confidence that devs are actually going to fix matchmaking. Might as well quit the game because devs clearly do not want new players to play the game.
Remember a while back were devs reworked hex: ruin? People said that it was the worst move and blamed the devs whilst calling them names. Guess what tho, the nerf simply changed the meta and killers don't have to rely on one perk.
If you play a pvp and don't believe in the devs, might as well quit the game. After all, if you somehow liked the game, it's because the devs made a good job making it, correct?
I wonder why everyone is so convinced that the new matchmaking will fix everything. Nobody knows anything about it and if it will work. I hope you're right, but I must confess that I'm a little bit sceptical ๐.
Actually I don't remember because I started playing last week. I can understand people aren't happy with big changes but I don't approve calling them names. That is over the top imo.
I like the game and the matches when I get up against people similar to my skill level or even a little higher. But too many matches I've been just straight up bullied and that isn't fun for me or any new player trying to learn this game.
Then that's why! They have showed us many times that the matchmaking WILL be changed, we will probably hear some things about it today I bet :)
I'm keeping my fingers crossed!