You Should Be Able To Heal Survivors In The Dying State While In Madness Tier 3
If you can unhook survivors in tier 3, why can't you heal dying ones?
I've had so many games just abruptly end because my team gets slugged, leaving me to get chased for 3 minutes until bloodlust finally catches up to me. I could easily heal the dying survivor and use my Dead Hard (saying it doesn't ######### up) if I have to. Even if the other survivor gets knocked right back down, the Doc's bloodlust will at least go away.
Many of the survivors I get matched up with don't have Unbreakable either, so it ends up being a done game once I get caught.
Comments
Honestly, I'd be fine with them allowing Madness III survivors to heal/pick-up survivors in the dying state. This would mean that Doc, just like every other killer in the game, is running a risk in slugging survivors to hunt the last one down; a well-timed save on the survivor's part could snowball them back into having a chance at escape.
It's not a major nerf to his power, but would require him to use a little more strategy in this one particular situation. I don't think asking the Doc player to actually consider the options in this choice would be a bad change.
No...they made madness super easy to reset already..if doc has you in chase healing in front of him should be a death sentance..this is seriously not a helpful idea
Wrong
Except it removes all risk from already mindless plays but I know well enough you dont think that part through...
Right mindless plays, like how a killer can just sit in front of the hooked survivor and guarantee they die. Funny how that works. Almost like there should be a perk that can give some kind of added protection so that you can actually save the guy in an otherwise unsave-able position.
Sure..up until it gets abused constantly as a free save perk..see that's the issue..these perks have a putpose..they're just lacking in downside
Snap out of it first. I think it is fine because BT is really good against most killers anyway. : P