I hope to god you guys fix the matchmaking with the new chapter.

I Mean seriously I solo queue at rank 1 and get 3 rank 20s against a rank 20 can you imagine how frustrating that is? Its annoying how can i be getting ranks like that SOLO!!!!!! it does not make ANY sense at all. FIIX IT!!!!

Comments

  • I have a blast in those games cause ill run the killer the whole time. Its not fair to him tho and they should fix it

  • @ill_Boston_lli said:

    I Mean seriously I solo queue at rank 1 and get 3 rank 20s against a rank 20 can you imagine how frustrating that is? Its annoying how can i be getting ranks like that SOLO!!!!!! it does not make ANY sense at all. FIIX IT!!!!

    I'm pretty sure no fix will come with the new chapter ๐Ÿ˜ข

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    I have a blast in those games cause ill run the killer the whole time. Its not fair to him tho and they should fix it

    yeah but how long are the games if you guys do gens? 2 minutes lol its sill imo and it isn't fair to them or the survivors as the killer will get bullied and the survivors will just depip even though they escape its boring imo me and my friends literally mess around and let the killer get points and hook us and all that to make it somewhat fun for the killer. on top of that we get rank 20 after rank 20 then a rank 1 and we are so used to rank 20s we arent ready lololol

  • @ill_Boston_lli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1299230#Comment_1299230

    yeah but how long are the games if you guys do gens? 2 minutes lol its sill imo and it isn't fair to them or the survivors as the killer will get bullied and the survivors will just depip even though they escape its boring imo me and my friends literally mess around and let the killer get points and hook us and all that to make it somewhat fun for the killer. on top of that we get rank 20 after rank 20 then a rank 1 and we are so used to rank 20s we arent ready lololol

    Yes! Thats the worst when youve gotten like 5 low rank killers in a row then all of a sudden a rank 1 youre just not prepared for ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Because I run solo a lot of times my teammates will also be super low rank so tgey take forever to get gens done. Its rare i see 4 solo reds get put up against a low rank killer, hit happens but is rare.

    All of that isnt of course taking away from them needing to fix MM

  • Bad matchmaking really mostly hurts killers, so don't expect a rush to a quality fix.

    No matter what they do, SWF groups will still just break it with their weird, wildly disparately ranked groups. You know, where they bring that friend who is "Really just a rank 20" but has Level 3 DS, DH, UB, BT.

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    I have a blast in those games cause ill run the killer the whole time. Its not fair to him tho and they should fix it

    I hate those games, generally I let the killer get some hits or hooks at the end and encourage them in post game chat. This is the kind of game that is going to cause a killer shortage and long survivors queues

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1299230#Comment_1299230

    I hate those games, generally I let the killer get some hits or hooks at the end and encourage them in post game chat. This is the kind of game that is going to cause a killer shortage and long survivors queues

    Hey, it's not so bad, I have nanosecond queues as killer in the evenings.

    Basically means I can do whatever I want, if nothing else.

  • matchmaking is not part of the game files, they work their system in their servers, all the times they announced some change, they said no update was needed.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1299230#Comment_1299230

    I hate those games, generally I let the killer get some hits or hooks at the end and encourage them in post game chat. This is the kind of game that is going to cause a killer shortage and long survivors queues

    I send words of encouragement as well.