So the developers actually announced that they are going to work on servers also the question i will ask you is are you using a vpn because it looked like either you or that doctor is lagging.
So the developers actually announced that they are going to work on servers also the question i will ask you is are you using a vpn because it looked like either you or that doctor is lagging.
It's usually the killers using VPNs when this stuff happens.
So the developers actually announced that they are going to work on servers also the question i will ask you is are you using a vpn because it looked like either you or that doctor is lagging.
I have stability net (50-60 ms). Too bad I can't read ping killer.
I have stability net (50-60 ms). Too bad I can't read ping killer.
Yeah you're good my dude senzu pointed it out i was just making sure it was not you using a vpn but as senzu pointed out this only happens off killers so this is most likely a vpn doctor.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So the developers actually announced that they are going to work on servers also the question i will ask you is are you using a vpn because it looked like either you or that doctor is lagging.
It's usually the killers using VPNs when this stuff happens.
Ah yeah i figured it was a vpn of some sort.
This MUST be a VPN
I think you replied to me in the wrong post? lol
I did my bad i edited it there i realized after i was on the wrong post LMFAO
23:04
I have stability net (50-60 ms). Too bad I can't read ping killer.
Wish that was a thing, it'd be more fair to survivors so they could at least know.
Yeah you're good my dude senzu pointed it out i was just making sure it was not you using a vpn but as senzu pointed out this only happens off killers so this is most likely a vpn doctor.
I honestly didn't know that was vpns caused that but it is good to know. Mind I play on ps4 so not sure if this only affects pc or not.