The fourms have been way more relaxed recently

Im seeing wayy less "ds op plz nerf" or "noed op plz nerf" etc threads

Its just been people giving suggestions for perks, asking for advice, tier lists etc

Theres still the annoying spam threads about ds, noed, freddy etc but there not as common

Am i just blind and missing all the spam threads or have the fourms actually been more chill recently?

Comments

  • I wouldn't say relaxed, I honestly think this Forum has been a lot more hostile than before.

    Sure the nerf threads have dissipated but the hostility seems to have risen through the roof.

    Edit: to clarify because I realized what I said is rather vague, I think some people are taking this place far too seriously and have started creating threads just to actively target/antagonize certain groups of people). That's what I mean when I feel like the forums have become more hostile. It certainly feels like some people just want to call out other groups of people for playing a certain way or for opinions they may have.

  • I would say more tense underneath the obvious. There are still people who want division between killers and survivors, but I think that people are, for right now, more interested in other things.

  • Thank Goodness. It grows tiring debating the same topics for 2 weeks straight.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    I wouldn't say relaxed, I honestly think this Forum has been a lot more hostile than before.

    Sure the nerf threads have dissipated but the hostility seems to have risen through the roof.

    No it hasn't! Shut up, scrub!!!

  • I mean i still see complaint threads but nothing to over the top so maybe?

  • I’ll admit lately I’ve been a bit cranky and crazy on the forums not gonna lie.It’s just due to the whole avoiding other people during the pandemic. I’m usually fine but I do miss work.

  • i think it has gotten more hostile recently.

  • The calm before the storm 😉

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    Im seeing wayy less "ds op plz nerf" or "noed op plz nerf" etc threads

    Its just been people giving suggestions for perks, asking for advice, tier lists etc

    Theres still the annoying spam threads about ds, noed, freddy etc but there not as common

    Am i just blind and missing all the spam threads or have the fourms actually been more chill recently?

    We had a huge spike in new players (forums users too) screaming the same stuff over and over (probably due to Covid) and I think that has started to settle.

    I say we still have the same average amount of "trash" on the forums but it seems "relaxed" due to the influx we had just witnessed.