Will there be an anniversary event?

Most of the talk has been killer hype/speculation. But I was wondering,do you guys think there will be an anniversary event like last year? As far as extra BP or special items? I missed the one last year (my PC broke and I was on a long break until I started on PS4 a few months ago) and I can't remember many of the events from the first two years besides Hallowed Blight,the Winter Event and Lunar New Year. I just saw someone offer up a Gruesome Gateau from the 3 year anniversary,so it made me curious. Crazy someone had one of those for so long too. And sorry if it's a stupid question. I don't know if the devs have mentioned anything or not.

Comments

  • If there will be an event it will most likely only be double BPs and maybe Items.

    But I guess they will announce it on the 26th.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    If there will be an event it will most likely only be double BPs and maybe Items.

    But I guess they will announce it on the 26th.

    Yeah I mean last time they changed the look of the gens and stuff,added two items,and did double BP for a few days. I don't see why they wouldn't,but was just curious if anyone maybe heard something or whatever. I enjoy when things get changed up.

  • Wasn't there a leaked image for what looks like a cake offering/addon a few weeks ago?

  • Most likely they'll make Custom Year 4 Event BPS like last year, fireworks and that's it.

  • They already confirmed a anniversary event

  • @ShadowRain said:

    They already confirmed a anniversary event

    Okay thanks. I wasn't sure if they had. Appreciate that.

  • @Booper_Of_Snoot said:

    I still have like 70 gruesome's on my ghostface

    Damn. First time I saw one tbh.

  • i sure hope so, iv saved 1mill BP and got a bunch of people at the end of their bloodwebs ready, bonus BP is always nice lol

  • @LegionOfDumb said:

    Wasn't there a leaked image for what looks like a cake offering/addon a few weeks ago?

    There was one leaked that's for mobile only.

  • @Booper_Of_Snoot said:

    I still have like 70 gruesome's on my ghostface

    Same i have a bunch on my hag left.

  • @Stitch7833 said:

    i sure hope so, iv saved 1mill BP and got a bunch of people at the end of their bloodwebs ready, bonus BP is always nice lol

    Yeah man. I just started stacking up points today,lol. I'm only up to 200k,so I might've overestimated my earning ability. I didn't have any of the DLC characters until like two months ago. I just bought like 6 chapters this month. Two of them I only got yesterday. So I've been putting my points into getting important perks.

  • @kazakun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1298157#Comment_1298157

    Yeah man. I just started stacking up points today,lol. I'm only up to 200k,so I might've overestimated my earning ability. I didn't have any of the DLC characters until like two months ago. I just bought like 6 chapters this month. Two of them I only got yesterday. So I've been putting my points into getting important perks.

    well you still have till tuesday afternoon ;) but it shouldnt be too bad, you can run full BP builds if you wanted to help it out a little, its what i seem to do most games but im a greedy guy afterall but damn the grind to get every perk on everyone is longgggg

  • Maybe they're going give us a whole 104% extra BP in a offering instead of 103% this year! A whole extra 1%!

  • Very possible <3

  • @chase131119 said:

    Maybe they're going give us a whole 104% extra BP in a offering instead of 103% this year! A whole extra 1%!

    Hey,that little bit can add up quick lol.

  • @Booper_Of_Snoot said:

    I still have like 70 gruesome's on my ghostface

    Me too lol, he was new right? So I assume that’s why everyone had them on GF because we leveled him when the gateua was on the web?