Killer Etiquette and Balancing
I feel like some changes need to be made to how killers play in games (the way they work not the people who play them) I feel that some balancing needs to be made to make the game better for all players. I feel that some changes need to be made to how hooking survivors work as all too recently I have been in a games where killers have hooked me or other players within 5 minutes of loading in to which they then camp the hooked survivor, wait for someone to try and un hook them, knock the survivor down and hook then again and repeat the process until the survivor has been sacrificed. This type of play should not punish the survivor for being scarified before they have had a chance to have an impact in the match by gaining next to no bloodpoints and losing progress on their ranks, all because the killer has no etiquette. I think a system should be introduced where the same survivor cannot be hooked again (after being rescued) for 8-12 seconds along with the same hook not being useable for 10-15 seconds after a survivor has been rescued from it, in order to encourage players to rescue fellow survivors and not be camped or continuously hooked for doing so. I also feel survivors should gain a speed boost or the killer loose speeds after being engaged in a chase for over 15 seconds, as it makes it more difficult to escape after being chased for a long time as killers get quicker. I don't want it to be impossible to be caught by the killer but some of the killers do need a speed nerf. I really enjoy this game and have spent a lot of hours on it with friends recently and I just feel changes like I've mentioned would make it an even more enjoyable experience.
Thanks, for a great game!
Comments
*Reads it*
*Looks at the number of posts*
Ok, all i can say is that: You have to learn to play and become better, not ask to nerf the killers... they are people as well, you know?
just remove killers so the survivors can stop crying.
Within five minutes? I see a lot of matches that only last five minutes; if the killer's not pressuring gens well, that's more than enough time to get them all done and open the exit gates. If the first person the killer gets on the hook is five minutes into the match, no wonder they're camping the hook, the killer isn't doing well at all. Hell, if I'm like three minutes into the match and haven't hooked anyone, I just go afk, I've already lost.