So devs, I dont suppose...?
That black skull with golden splatters..could we maybe...get some weapons or full on cosmetics with that asthetic?? They would look so sweet!
That black skull with golden splatters..could we maybe...get some weapons or full on cosmetics with that asthetic?? They would look so sweet!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was honestly really sad last year when they did those pitch black character skins for all the new killers and never released them, would have looked great.
Agreed..but this asthetic would be so sick on certain characters I really really think they should seize this opportunity
as long as it's a good ratio of black to gold so it feels more goth than gaudy, I'm definitely in.
they did say something in the Q&A about new prestige rewards coming..
God I'm hoping that's not it..I put too many hours into farming killers for that 0~0
its funny, that the most expensive skins, or at least the top tier are bright and and you can see across the map.
They look so good tho lol
i guess, but its so bad when you try to bring the "fear what you can't see vibe" but yes, they are cool. it just does not fit my style.
Thsts fair..but you cant tell me youd not crap yourself seeing hallowed blight clown coming for dat ass