So when will this be fixed?

Wanted to post this in the bug section of forums but it looks like the Devs/Mods are more active on this side of the forums.



https://youtu.be/ci-cwcSDElI

this is the 3rd-4th time I've run into this problem (3 times as Survivor, 1 time as Killer)

When will this actually get fixed? Its kind of annoying to deal with.

Comments

  • ive never seen this, does it only happen when you play with/against the doctor?

  • @metalklok said:

    ive never seen this, does it only happen when you play with/against the doctor?

    Unfortunately not. I have two other clips where it happened to me against a plague, I'll post it here:

    https://youtu.be/MJrRAZimrXU

    The Killer game I didn't save but I was playing with Doctor and I have screenshots:


    C39B8629-46A0-475A-8AE8-AABBBC55A0A8.jpeg 3C969D44-408A-4543-8D9C-1B7E23F8F9D6.jpeg

    this was a little less annoying to deal with because all I had to do was find hatch and close it so EGC can kill her. Idk wth is going on nowadays with hooks.


    Edit: typo

  • You know there is a bug section and just thought you could ignore this?

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    You know there is a bug section and just thought you could ignore this?

    I don't you can point fingers about ignoring things considering you ignored my whole opening statement.

  • Different teams read different parts of these forums. Just because the devs are more active here (peanits, not_queen, etc), other devs read the buf reports forum. The devs in charge of fixing these bugs, might I add.

    Mods will probably move this to there anyway, since it's technically a report (although not in the correct format).

    I recommend submitting your own report separately to make the correct teams aware of this issue.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Different teams read different parts of these forums. Just because the devs are more active here (peanits, not_queen, etc), other devs read the buf reports forum. The devs in charge of fixing these bugs, might I add.

    Mods will probably move this to there anyway, since it's technically a report (although not in the correct format).

    I recommend submitting your own report separately to make the correct teams aware of this issue.

    Thanks for explaining this. I didn't know there was a separate team that acknowledged these problems considering Peanits and not_queen tend to answer back when bugs like these are posted.


    I will say that the Bug reporting section of the forums is very slow. It doesn't seem like anybody is acknowledging anything in there when I was scrolling and checking it out, which is why I thought it'd be more likely I get an answer here.

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1294834#Comment_1294834

    Thanks for explaining this. I didn't know there was a separate team that acknowledged these problems considering Peanits and not_queen tend to answer back when bugs like these are posted.

    I will say that the Bug reporting section of the forums is very slow. It doesn't seem like anybody is acknowledging anything in there when I was scrolling and checking it out, which is why I thought it'd be more likely I get an answer here.

    Yeah, the bug team isn't as vocal (or very vocal at all) but they are there reading it.