Survivors take killer for granted...

Dbd is my favorite drinking game. And the more I drink the worse I do as killer as my motor skills decline. But I'm fine playing survivor. I know survivors are for the majority toxic to killers talking ######### in the chat box, teabagging, etcetera. But playing killer is more challenging, and stressful. Yeah I said it.

Comments

  • I play both survivor and killer. When I play survivor I always try to be respectful to the killer if they have a rough time because I know that killer can be really stressful and frustrating. I used to t bag before i understood how awful killer can be sometimes. I haven't t bagged in like 2 years lol.

  • I just gotta ask...are you drunk right now? 🧐

  • I never t bag or click flashlights as a survivor. Playing killer is already hard enough as it is. Especially if match making causes the red rank loopers show up.

  • its only a game. i really just dont understand why teabagging and flashlight clicking really gets the killer THAT mad

    like, you’re playing into their hands if you get mad over it

  • @Mew said:

    its only a game. i really just dont understand why teabagging and flashlight clicking really gets the killer THAT mad

    like, you’re playing into their hands if you get mad over it

    Let's put it in a situation.

    You're having a stressful game because you haven't been playing great or the survivors have been way above your current skill level.

    The survivor tbags after a part stun or something like that, and because you're already stressed, it stresses you out even more.


    As for the post, I completely agree, used to be 100% survivor that I recognised how ######### I was being.

  • @infinity_on_switch said:

    Dbd is my favorite drinking game. And the more I drink the worse I do as killer as my motor skills decline. But I'm fine playing survivor. I know survivors are for the majority toxic to killers talking ######### in the chat box, teabagging, etcetera. But playing killer is more challenging, and stressful. Yeah I said it.

    This one sidedness gets really old. Both sides do this. I don’t know what you’re trying to protest here, but it’s uncanny because people need to grow up 😂

    Mom - “son, whats wrong, I thought somebody was trying to murder you so I broke down your door To intervene. But it turns out your still safe here in your room, so why are you crying?”

    son - ”mommy the Survivors are tbagging me”

    mom - “no video games for the rest of the week, you’re grounded”

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295420#Comment_1295420

    Let's put it in a situation.

    You're having a stressful game because you haven't been playing great or the survivors have been way above your current skill level.

    The survivor tbags after a part stun or something like that, and because you're already stressed, it stresses you out even more.

    As for the post, I completely agree, used to be 100% survivor that I recognised how ######### I was being.

    Don't project onto others because you used to be a #########

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295423#Comment_1295423

    Don't project onto others because you used to be a #########

    Since when was me talking about how I used to be ######### anyway bad. Literally just telling the truth.

  • @infinity_on_switch said:

    Dbd is my favorite drinking game. And the more I drink the worse I do as killer as my motor skills decline. But I'm fine playing survivor. I know survivors are for the majority toxic to killers talking ######### in the chat box, teabagging, etcetera. But playing killer is more challenging, and stressful. Yeah I said it.

    As someone who got completely pissed last night playing this I respect the drunk by daylight lol

    I wouldn't say majority are toxic btw.

  • @Mew said:

    its only a game. i really just dont understand why teabagging and flashlight clicking really gets the killer THAT mad

    like, you’re playing into their hands if you get mad over it

    i just do this

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAq29CmXBB8